ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new toy Clio 197 Cup

Bmw 530i + 197 Cup
Screenshot_2016-02-06-15-31-31.png

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Looks really nice that, I'm looking at 197s at the moment and that would've fit the bill nicely. Has it got Recaros?

Bmw 530i + 197 Cup
Picked this up from Tamworth near Birmingham today, it has the recaros (need some attention) but I'm chuffed overall.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Looks good, but I just need to point out you have 'Clio 3 F1' in your car info.

This isn't an f1, it's a cup.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks fantastic! Almost the best spec possible (imo yellow/blue/red > white ;))

There's a black 56 plate 197 round here with no options at all as far as I can tell sitting on a garage forecourt for £6,499... that seems well over priced these days (obviously don't know mileage though) amirite?

Bmw 530i + 197 Cup
Looks fantastic! Almost the best spec possible (imo yellow/blue/red > white :wink:)

There's a black 56 plate 197 round here with no options at all as far as I can tell sitting on a garage forecourt for £6,499... that seems well over priced these days (obviously don't know mileage though) amirite?
Mines a genuine cup which I am fairly certain only come in white, you can get an f1 for that, there's a really nice red one on ebay at the moment.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Just been looking at the price of these, they certainly have dropped a little