ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new RB RS200 with speedlines

RS250 cup
Its been a long day getting it but well worth it, its much nicer in the flesh, well impressed

heres some pics oh and a very big thanks to Mike G at lookers chester for making everything the purchase so easy etc.

Anyone waiting for one will be impressed

3878428063_f46cc84307_b.jpg

3878430571_a1ee70bf5e_b.jpg

3878435955_bd42ae06b3_b.jpg

3878438645_f6b858665e_b.jpg

Last edited:

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
looks stunning that

just get get my head rounf the exhaust tips atm

nice car tho

Wicked colour and rims. I still despise the front end but, there's no doubting it's a great car. I'd have one.

It looks lowered TBH.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks cool, fit it with recaro's one day and it would be the perfect combo :)

RS 197 CUP - Racing Blue
Great colour combo but not keen on wheel style though but I'm weird like that ha :p

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
That looks spanking! Black wheels suit it a treat too.
That black front looks ok on this one, but I still prefer the 197 front.

nice colour choice, love the wheels.

Its odd... I look quickly at the 200 and think I like it. Then the bumper/wing join line catches my eye and I quickly change my opinion back again. Why couldn't they just make the bumper fit properly!?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Its odd... I look quickly at the 200 and think I like it. Then the bumper/wing join line catches my eye and I quickly change my opinion back again. Why couldn't they just make the bumper fit properly!?

God knows what they were thinking, I'd be interested to know tbh.

Cupped 200
I like it =) it didnt have the balls for this Blue because i wasnt sure how it would look in real... but i must say its really great! I have taken the Metallic Blue with White "Speedlines" how you call it... in Germany and Switzerland theyre just called "Cup Alloys Black/White"

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
NOIICEE! iCame.

I like it =) it didnt have the balls for this Blue because i wasnt sure how it would look in real... but i must say its really great! I have taken the Metallic Blue with White "Speedlines" how you call it... in Germany and Switzerland theyre just called "Cup Alloys Black/White"
These are different from Speedlines IIRC.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Awesome! :)
The Black goes so well with the RB on the 200, but the RB 182 looks best with Anthracite IMO

ValverInBits

nail, head

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
mmm brand new and fresh out of the box! looks lovely - nice colour too.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Still not convinced racing blue works on the 197 or the 200.

But the black speedlines are nice.

M2 Competition
One word, wow. I saw the first pic and my mouth made a wow motion.

And i very rarely do that looking at a clio picture!

RS250 cup
Cheers Guys, Im happy with my choices, I found the recaros a bit tight and also thinking about getting out of them in the garage with those big doors put me off, but they do look nice but I guess at 37 im passed paying an extra 1k for seats. Im waiting for the RS250 to come out now :) that could sway me from this one, depending on price