ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New RB Clio 182 FF

Clio 182 RB
Hi

I recently purchased myself a FF Clio 182 in RB, After many weeks sarching the internet i finally came across this one locally

56000 Miles
Full Main dealer service history
Taxed and Mot'd For 6Months
All Belts Done
Came With a wallet full of receipts

The spec of the car as it stands is as follows

- Lowered 40mm
- Full Yozzasport Exhaust system
- K&N Panel Filter
- Steering Wheel Grips replaced
- Mirror covers sprayed pearlescent white
- Renault Diamond Sprayed pearlescent white
- Window Tints
- Alpine Headunit
- Jl audio MonoBlock Amp
- Alpine type r front and rear speakers
- Massive Audio TW12 Subwoofer

I Have since owning the car removed various stickers that were on the back end and also removed the yellow fog covers that were put on leaving it with a much cleaner look in my opinion :)

Pics of the car

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1303.jpgIMG_1305.jpgIMG_1306.jpgIMG_1309.jpgIMG_1310.jpg

Before Sticker Removal
IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

After removal
IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

I have since been informed the reason for the Yozza being on the p**s is due to the exhaust mounts failing so im going to attempting a repair to them this week, Further Plans include

- Removing Window Tints
- Fitting New / modified exhaust mounts
- Possibly Colour coding the mirror covers back to RB
- Respraying the bullets

I will post pics as and when i update the car, Hope you like it. I love it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Project de-chav by the looks of it. Love the colour though.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Certainly a project de-chav lol. Nice colour though. You keeping the sub in and that too?

Exhaust de-cat? Yozza sports sound great don't they.

Had Clios before?

Clio 182 RB
Family had a 172 a while back but its the first one ive personally owned.

Ye the exhaust sounds awesome :) Was thinking about a decat but was concerned about it throwing up warning lights etc. How much would one cost ?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I like the white mirrors to be honest. I think RB would look better though as its more standard then.

And a decat yozza pipe usually go for 40-50 quid on here 2nd hand. But you will get some warning lights displayed I think.

Look on YouTube at a yozza sport decat video and you will hear the difference.

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
I had a yozza full system with de cat

Sounds amazing but sounded better catted than de catted, but if you like the de cat sound then go for it, i had it de catted for 2 weeks. not one warning light so presume all being well it would be the same for your self

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Looks nice! Sits really nicely.

IMO I think the original Clio badge or the RS200 RenaultSport badge would look better in place of the ClioSport sticker on the boot.

Clio 182 RB
Looks nice! Sits really nicely.

IMO I think the original Clio badge or the RS200 RenaultSport badge would look better in place of the ClioSport sticker on the boot.

Thanks mate :) I gave the car a nice clean n polish earlier and I've removed the cliosport sticker, plan to tackle the ttints on the weekend when I have a little more time. But it's certainly taking shape :)

Clio 182 RB
Left work and went striaght to get some new rubber as the two fronts are extremely close to their limits, after a bit of research on here opted for a couple of 205/45/16 RainSport 2' they seem to get some good opinions

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

Couple of packages were waiting when i arrived home

A new LED Bulb for the number plate illumination as the other had given up.

IMG_1333.jpg

A set of EXH008 mounts, seen a guide on here to modify the ever failing exhaust mounts with these so thought id get a couple and give it a shot when i get a bit of time.

The back end has now got all the stickers removed, as said before i will be tackling the tints on the weekend with a bit of luck

IMG_1329.jpg

Opinions and recommendations would be good :)

Ibiza FR Edition
Left work and went striaght to get some new rubber as the two fronts are extremely close to their limits, after a bit of research on here opted for a couple of 205/45/16 RainSport 2' they seem to get some good opinions

View attachment 75729

View attachment 75730

Couple of packages were waiting when i arrived home

A new LED Bulb for the number plate illumination as the other had given up.

View attachment 75731

A set of EXH008 mounts, seen a guide on here to modify the ever failing exhaust mounts with these so thought id get a couple and give it a shot when i get a bit of time.

The back end has now got all the stickers removed, as said before i will be tackling the tints on the weekend with a bit of luck

View attachment 75732

Opinions and recommendations would be good :)

Can vouch for the powerflex mounts, was a pretty easy job fitting them and the exhaust sits so much better!

Clio 182 RB
Couple of updated pics, i attempted removing the rear tints yesterday without any joy didnt wanna play ball what so ever, so that is going on a back burner for now.

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

Clio 182 RB
couple of new pics of the car on a rare sunny evening, i have since bought some new bullets and had them sprayed RB with white lettering, I used SprayShack for that and i am extremely happy with the finished pieces :0 il upload pics of the new bullets when i take some pics weekend, for now here she is

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77633711@N04/6967151490/in/photostream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77633711@N04/7113241399/in/photostream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77633711@N04/7113236873/in/photostream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77633711@N04/7113231457/in/photostream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77633711@N04/6967152696/in/photostream/lightbox/

comments welcomed :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks nice.

Where did you get bullets from and how much?

Clio 182 RB
cHi mate i contaceted SprayShack on the traders section on here, usually you send off the bits you want sprayed and they send them back to you once there complete and ypuve paid. They said they had a set of bullets which had one of the clips partially broken but they fit absolutely fine. Price was £30 for them painted in one colour or £35 for a colour and then a different colour for lettering. And its £3 postage i think :)

Just contact them see if they have any other bullets if not youll have to send them a set, but dont know how much it is if you do it that way :)