ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new racing blue 182 freshly cleaned

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
2 gloss black wheels now fitted, other 2 should be back this weekend. also got front and rear omp strut braces in rb and my boot button. :)

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
new wheels sprayed and fitted,

racingblue094.gif

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
yeh looks a bit high in the pics it actually sits a bit lower than it looks, still needs to be abit lower i dont want to end up having a stiff drive though

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lovely car, not too sure on the centre diamonds though. Maybe with black wheels? Nice car either way mate :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Oh wow, didn't read the whole thread! Looks the dogs now!! Im In the south east mate, HP15 :)

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
yeh ur miles away :( i want it detailing shes got a few swirl marks etc. yeh looking alot better now, thanks for the comments

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
the other 2 wheels are done now just waiting on some new parada spec 2's updates will slow down abit now as iv just got a odyssey blue ph1 that il be doing a few bits to aswell

Looks lovely lad, love this colour still :)

Thanks for the PM, let me know as and when my friend.

Dawn, last time I point people in your direction :rasp:

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
i need some new tyres so i can get the other black wheels on. paradas at 160 for 2 is going to hurt me lol

Black Gold Clio 182
Try sticking PE2's on at about £230 for 2!! Lol Looks lovely mate, love RB!!! Was going to be my second choice after BG, but couldnt find one in my budget.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
not been on for a while and not really used the 182 with the bad weather, heres a couple of pics before we put it away

also bought my self a new toy which also tooked up and away in the garage with the 182 until the bad weathers gone

astragsi014.gif

astragsi009.gif

astragsi018.gif

gsi020.gif

gsi004.gif

i bought the gsi about 3 month ago, 70k on it with fsh standard apart from irmshcer mirrors and bonnet extension which i took off as they wernt to my taste.

i had the wheels sandblasted and powder coated metalic grey, 4 new parada spec 2's fitted.
iv also bought
cdti airbox conversion,
eibach springs,
bilstien b8 dampers,
blue courtenay sport boost hoses,
opc plug cover,
vxr injectors and air flow meter
x g51 bye reg plate temporaly fitted in pics as i was still waiting for the paperwork to come through
milltek cat back
grooved front and rear disks
blue braided lines
and a few other little bits and bobs

will be looking at around 320ish bhp when its done i still need 3" turbo back system, fmic, vxr turbo and remap to stage 3.5

best car iv owned love it and it drives really nice :D

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
clio could be up for sale sometime in the near future will be sad to see it go but the gf fancies a change

RB looks freakin sweet man! Astra is nice too (RB is nicer), what kind of power is it running? Meant to go like stink in a straight line, not so much in the corners though?

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
do u mean the astra or clio? astra is about 240ish and the clios back to standard now as its going up for sale next week :(