ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New LY200....!

Mercedes C320!
Hey Guys...

Well as some of you's may know, i picked up my LY200 last wednesday! I am loving it at the moment, if not a little juicy ;)

All i have done some far is removed all the stickers, the clio badge and put the silver tech bulbs in the front! Cant wait to get my no plate on there!

So anyway... After a little clean on saturday, i popped down to my mate in Maldon to get some good photos! None of these have been edited and was taken on a nikon DLSR (cant remember the model no)!

Hope you like.....

DSC_0354.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

And a quick one of the engine bay after some aerospace 303...

DSC_0442.jpg

Cheers People... Oh and if anybody is going to the North Weald meet on saturday, See you there :D

Mercedes C320!
Cheer guys! Go on RDH...Do it...You Know You Wanna!!!

The only regret i have is how empty my wallet is, and I don't think the breaking her in gently is going to well lol ;)

Mercedes C320!
Yer it is! However i aint got no good pics of the interior actually! I will some for you tomoro when its light again and update about this tomoro night!

Mercedes C320!
lol... Thats all i have heard at work, bumblebee!

Can anybody who has a 200 recommend me something to do with the exhaust? I was thinking of just getting the ktec decat pipe and seeing what it sounds like then.... Any reveiws / videos...???

Cheers

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:)

I'd say wait for Fred's exhaust, but I don't know if there'll be a 200 version, at least not to start with and it depends how patient you are.

Your avatar is miss-leading!!

Clio 220 Trophy
lol... Thats all i have heard at work, bumblebee!

Can anybody who has a 200 recommend me something to do with the exhaust? I was thinking of just getting the ktec decat pipe and seeing what it sounds like then.... Any reveiws / videos...???

Cheers

Leave it as it is, keep your foot light for the first 800 miles or so, sound and feel gets better with time, mines just done 12000 miles now and sounds a treat, drives even better, ENJOY

Ps pictures look stunning

Last edited:
  Mercedes C320!
Cheers Guys... Loving the comments :)

Just as Colin G asked i tried to get some photos today of the interior as i know everybody is saying its abit gay for not having the Recaros, However IMO i think its the daddy!!!

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

Thanks Again Guys! :)

Last edited:
  Clio 172 RS2
Transformers Bumblebee is way kool oui!? :eek:

Good choose those Recaro Sportser CS buckets wear out pretty fast and the shoulders! Faux leather.

Nice silver seatbelts! Color of your binnacles is also yellow?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
LOL at not having Recaros being ghey, GTFO.

Standard chairs are light years ahead of what the 172/182s came with...and with just plain fabric technically they're better than the leather ones...more friction to hold you in place :rasp:

I do like the leather though :approve:

Mercedes C320!
Thanks guys... I no what everyone says about the recaros, I bet they are the tits in the corners, however I drive a straight road everyday in London so abit of luxury and comfort is a must! Plus the cloth looks abit poo! :)