ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new LY 182!

Renaultsport
hi there just thought id put a few pics up of my new 182.
Picked it up from dundee and drove 9 hours home to truro in cornwall! Was well worth it,people may have seen it on ebay the other day and if you did you will know the bargain price i got it for:eek:
Its a bit high on the miles but nothing to worry about, the guy had it from new and kept it mint,ive got the original order receipt for 16699!!! and all receipts and even the renault sport brochures!
heres some pics, i havent had a chance to clean it as i only got back at 4 last night! ill post some more once its been clay barred and polished.
DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0570.jpg

DSCF0571.jpg

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Fair play for going that far for it.

I'd always be worried that i'll get there and it would be gone.

Nice looking car!

182 RB FF
The best colour, not that im biased ;)

I didn't see it on e-bay so whats the miles and what did you pay for it??

Almost the exact opposite journey I did last week: I did Dunfermline to Torquay and back to collect my Ibiza...

Sh*tter of a journey, we used a one-way hire car to get to Torquay, drove new car back.

RenaultSport clio 182
Who's is the 172 next to it??? Gordan was in on sat having the turini's fitted to it!! We'll take the car park over on monday with LY!!!!!
Just spent the morning ragging around the welsh mountains so mine looks similar to yours!!!! Oh yeah she looks mint....

2004 182 Black Gold
Good Work fella, I was going to buy this and still wish I did.

Excellent Price for a LY I guess you paid around £6,700??

Renaultsport
Yea ricky they can sit next to each other lol i should be in work on sat it needs a good wash and clay bar!
yea i paid around that for it!:)
beef-mc have u seen it before have u?