ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new exhaust.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Hi i just purchased a k-tec supersports recessed exhaust for my clio, k-tec said it will be delivered on friday. Along with this ive also ordered new exhaust hangars/brackets.

Basically my question is:

Do i fit this myself and how easy/hard is it to get it to sit flush in the bumper? :dapprove:
or do i get a garage to fit it for me?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
do it yourself, should be easy as pie mate, will more than likely sit perfect, if it dont just after its all on, loosen it a bit and twist the pipe slightly and it will move where it sits slightly

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
It is pretty easy to fit and the key to getting it to sit right is pushing up in the rear box band to get the exhaust tucked up neatly behind the bumper, done wrong it will not sit high enough but it is very easy to adjust.

If you need any help just give us a call.

David.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
ok thanks :)

Ktec - your customer service is amazing! very nice on the phone too. i think im in <3 :p