ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New ClioSport Mats

BMW 320d SE
I got my new Mats yesterday from JustMatz.
The quality is really good and I think they look pretty good in the 182 too!

Attachments

• ClioSport Mats 1.jpg
    ClioSport Mats 1.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 120
  • ClioSport Mats 21.jpg
    ClioSport Mats 21.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 103
  • ClioSport Mats 3.jpg
    ClioSport Mats 3.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 80
  BMW 320d SE
They were £68.95 inc. p+p
They took a month from order to delivery though - but I wasn't in any rush so that didn't matter.
I'm really pleased with them though. They're a good match for the carpet, and they fit perfectly! :cool:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm still waiting for them to sort out my bootmat from the group buy, they've sent me the wrong coloured bootmat twice now and still haven't refunded me for return postage. Bit f**ked off.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Garf172 said:
very nice fella
i have some in my RS from the group buy

How much did you get them for in the group buy? Will there be another soon...? ;)

Golf R/Leon FR
Nez said:
How much did you get them for in the group buy? Will there be another soon...? ;)

well i wasnt actually in the group buy but zippyy on here bought some but then sold his clio so i took them off his hands cost me £50 from him :)

not sure on another group buy rory organised the last one

tiTTy & SV650
Gareth said:
I'm still waiting for them to sort out my bootmat from the group buy, they've sent me the wrong coloured bootmat twice now and still haven't refunded me for return postage. Bit f**ked off.

s**t sake thought they said they had the right one there all along?!

didnt realise that was still going on.

tiTTy & SV650
I aint doing another group buy lol, tbh looks like people are getting them at a good price without bulk buying, think we paid £60

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
rory182 said:
sh*t sake thought they said they had the right one there all along?!

didnt realise that was still going on.

they originally sent me light-grey, Dave compared the colour when I returned it and he said he believed my entire mats (in the car) were black and not what I ordered (Anthrancite) I said i didn't think that was right, but if thats what he thought then make me up the bootmat to match and send it on, it arrives yesterday and it is black which is completely different to my car mats. Still no sign of refund for postage and god knows whats going to happen next.

BMW 320d SE
^That's annoying to hear matey.
When I first approached JustMatz enquiring about the price, Dave mentioned the group buy and that I had just missed it. I guess he must have done me the same price as the group buy, as CS send a lot of business their way.

Just been to Justmatz and tried to order a set of these mats. but in the drop down list for the logo I cannot find the "cliosport" logo the same as these mats in this thread.

how did you order them mate with that logo?

if anyone can halp id be gratful

BMW 320d SE
Mate - I thought their website was a bit poor tbh - it's just not that helpful. So I emailed them asking about the ClioSport Mats in the gallery, and went from there. It was all done by email, then I payed for them using PayPal.

silver cup packed FF 182
may be interested in getting some for my 182 but with the cliosport 182 logo and silver or grey edging to suit the colour of my car which is titanium silver.

M2 Competition
Do you have to buy a complete set, or can you just get fronts? Anyone know?

I only need fronts for a cup.

BMW 320d SE
shaun_cliosport said:
may be interested in getting some for my 182 but with the cliosport 182 logo and silver or grey edging to suit the colour of my car which is titanium silver.
Sounds nice matey. That's why I got the blue piping - to match the racing blue of my 182!
Rex - I have no idea - just email them and ask.

tiTTy & SV650
u cant get the renault sport logo, renault will refuse permission as they're going to start their own mats. Justmatz won't make them without confirmation from reno you have permission.

182 logo? whats that then? basically custom logos are dearer.

cant get front mats only, supplied as a set of 3 or 4 (3 being a one piece rear mat like the standard RS mats)