ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car!

Scirocco GT 2.0
Hi All,

Picked up my Clio this afternoon and thought i'd post up some pictures! :D

PS. Nice to meet some of you at FCS yesterday! It was a good day, blown a few cob webs away too, lol. :rolleyes:

000_0062.jpg

000_0063.jpg

000_0064.jpg

000_0065.jpg

000_0066.jpg

000_0067.jpg

000_0068.jpg

000_0071.jpg

000_0074.jpg

000_0070.jpg

000_0073.jpg

White Sti Hatch
COILS FTW !!!

Check out my car for what it should look like, tis the standard to meet !! :rasp:

E30 318iS x2
Doubt I'll ever see the day mines than clean again lol

Love that colour

Fancy a spoiler for it :rasp:

his spoiler is primed and ready to paint, i think it's a real good touch to the mk3's... yours looks so clean and shiny im jealous everytime i go to mines im seeing new marks lol... cracking colour you've got, colour code all the mouldings, drop it a bit and by R1X spoiler and you're jammin!

i've got H&R springs on mines just now dropped it 45mm a good improvement.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
SEATS!! I HATE THE SEATS!!!

Nice car and a wicked colour too matey. What engine have you gone for?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the colour is cool :D

only thing to improve it would be having it lowered a tad. glad you like it! :D

White Sti Hatch
the colour is cool :D

only thing to improve it would be having it lowered a tad. glad you like it! :D

I will be doing just that when the warranty runs out, or i get impatient and do it anyway, lol

Your warrenty is still valid unless they can prove that you lowering the car has cause the problem/fault and thats a FACT ! they have to prove it in writing to so lower away...... Youll need more than 40mm springs to get it looking right imo Coils ftw

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Quality motor scottydog, colour looks wicked mate.
Needs those arches closing up a little bit though when you get your things to do list ready in a few weeks months etc.

Nice to meet you & Matt briefly @ FCS :)