ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182

clio 182 turbo
not much has been going on ,just been collecting parts for a engine bay refresh over winter ,few things are going to hydro dipped few things painted .

still a few things needed ,steering wheel boss ,bucket seats and may be brembo brake upgrade .

clio 182 turbo
IMG_3831.JPG
IMG_3830.JPG

New track wheels with semi slicks on ,new clutch going in tomorrow,just a small update

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Didn't get chance to have a look around this on Thursday. Looks very nice! The white wheels suit it well too, deffo look better in person than pics

clio 182 turbo
IMG_3843.JPG

Not a lot to report ,had a new clutch put in and the garage have chipped and marked my brand new alloys .
Been collecting parts got a set of brembo brakes and brackets to go on so refurb of then ,led dash to go in .
Still needing bucket seats ,just collecting parts ready for winter resto ,oh and trackday next sat at oulton park .

clio 182 turbo
Garage will pay for full referb ,red wheels looked good ,but tyres for the 15 inch are lots cheaper and in my opinion handle better and it doing more track days then day to day driving seems the better choice ,but wheels are easy to change ,next will be the interior work ,nothing wrong with mine just want it better .

clio 182 turbo
got the brembos to go on soon ,got a rather loud clunking now after oulton park .need to get that sorted before donnington on the 4th .
I will be on the look out for a set of bucket seats so I will put a wanted post up .

oulton was the first day out after changing a few things showed up couple of week points but it will get there and then it can go a little quicker ,new springs are going onto the front for donnington ,lower it a little .

clio 182 turbo
IMG_4795.PNG
Not my car ,someone just replied to me saying they fit with 15 MM .
So see tomorrow when I bolt them on ,fingers crossed