ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 172!

Hello guys, sort of a new member here, use to own a megane coupe about a year a go, and used cliosport for parts before, but now i got a clio i can start using it full on again! :D

ive just sold my Mr2 roadster and bought a 172, and absolutly love it!!

heres some pics i took after a good clean :)

DSC00060Medium.gif

DSC00063Medium.gif

DSC00071Medium.gif

DSC00074Medium.gif

DSC00076Medium.gif

DSC00082Medium.gif

DSC00068Medium.gif

Monaco 172 2/468
Lovely, and yes by far the best colour (What do you mean i've got one !!)

Love the wheels too..... hmm more than my standards.... gimme them ! :approve:

E90
if you've juist cleaned it, its the law you specify exactly what wax you used, what temperature the water and ambient air is, and was the wool in your mitt from wales or yorkshire. Apart from that small mistake, welcome and hello :);)

172 Cup
Weeman said:
if you've juist cleaned it, its the law you specify exactly what wax you used, what temperature the water and ambient air is, and was the wool in your mitt from wales or yorkshire. Apart from that small mistake, welcome and hello :);)

lol. Welcome and great colour, looks excellent with the Turinis.

Thanx for the kind comments guys!

Ive only had it for 5 days, and loving it!!!! Was only meant to be a gap car to allow time for me to save and buy my next car, but it might be staying a little longer then i planned! its just soooooo good to drive! :p