ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Inferno Story...

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
What did you have in mind? I think the gearbox will be my next big mechanical job, get a scrap one and rebuild and stick a diff in with new clutch flywheel and PMS shifter :smile:

I want to get a PMS shifter too, I'd like to get a cage and bucket seat but i quite like the idea of keeping it fairly stock looking inside for comfort so may look at Treadlines but need to sit in some to see how they feel. Id like to fit some 197/200 brembos also to up the stopping power.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Nothing major, new .net sticker came today so best thought get it on the battery cover for when I collect my car on Thursday :up:
IMG_2318.JPG

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Another little purchase to help with the engine bay arrived today from Renault Parts Direct.
Battery terminal cover as mine was broken when I got the car an since I run a metal battery cover I thought it best to cover one of the terminals to stop any little accidents happening.
IMG_2322.JPG

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
What was the demo car like? Is it laggy or quite progressive? When does the turbo come in?
Demo car they had there was a 182 with a switchable high/low boost ecu, turbo comes on from 2500-3000 from what I remember with no lag at all.
Just can't wait to get behind the wheel of mine own as they wouldn't let me drive the demo car.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Mountune were the same. Have demos of their cars but can't drive them.

Saying that, I went to a Ford dealer quite recently and they wouldn't let me test drive a Focus ST!

Is there any clios left that don't try and look like a cup??

must be a nice drive back.il come take a look next time I'm working near yours.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
New battery terminal on within 2 mins of being on the drive...
IMG_2350.JPG

Battery cover... undecided if I'm going to leave this on as yet.
IMG_2352.JPG

Things to do to the bay before FCS17...
Remove or paint the engine hoist point/bracket,
Paint the upper mount bracket and gerenal clean & tidying.

That arse picture proves you need ph2 rear clusters back on!
I like my ph1 lights, looks cleaner than having a chrome blob in the middle :grimacing:

Awesome clios.
Thanks mate :up:

im guessing your have the clutch ran in today.?
looks very nice.. I'm sure il see you driving around :cool:

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Remove battery cover stickers! Looks brill otherwise, vids needed.

Did you have a play against the 182?
We had a little hoon off the roundabouts :wink:

Yeah those stickers look shite
Im still undecided atm, think I'll get a 2nd cover if I want a plain version too

im guessing your have the clutch ran in today.?
looks very nice.. I'm sure il see you driving around :cool:
Yes mate been out about GY, you went past as I rolled off the drive.

Damm.didn't see you or would of stopped.
How much difference on fuel is it?.must low 20's now?I'm sure it will get better in a few weeks.when u stop giving it some beans..:grinning: