ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 Progress Thread

White Sti Hatch
Red me thinks ! not a fan of silver

My secret plans will just move onto the next car will prob be easier to do on this one to be fair

White Sti Hatch
mars bars are shite ! id rather the cash im open to offers to be honest but no ones intrested lol !

Car market has crashed... I'm looking at getting a Dynamique S 1.4 for about £4.5k cash, its looking possible!

Going to go and ask Dan what his best cash price is ;)

White Sti Hatch
Car market has crashed... I'm looking at getting a Dynamique S 1.4 for about £4.5k cash, its looking possible!

Going to go and ask Dan what his best cash price is ;)

make me an offer for it as is through PM you never know

White Sti Hatch
what sized engine?

Btw the mk3 is stunning keep it till FCS

Dunno yet, As for keep it till FCS hopefully itll go to some one on here and not a Stealers and they will be nice enough to bring it to FCS this year.

White Sti Hatch
Staying with a renault? So surprised to see you selling!

To be honest it could all fall through by the end of the week i dont know yet all depends! as for sticking French again unsure ive seen a few things that catch my eye !

Im still looking at folk with intrest in the parts as it may stripped back to standard so fire away with the offers !

White Sti Hatch
Dean you faggot! WTF is all this, lol.

Im sorry Dave i love you too !!!

Na ive had enough of it mate to be fair moving on to somin else you will see soon enough less it all falls though ! if you really wanna know i can tell you in private lol !

AK

M240i
If your returning it to standard to trade in fancy swapping your Projector headlights with my reflector ones :rasp: garage would never know...

White Sti Hatch
What about your HID Kit mate?

If your returning it to standard to trade in fancy swapping your Projector headlights with my reflector ones :rasp: garage would never know...

No and No atm as seems to be going as is but may cnsider it if i have to resort to trading it in.

Love this car, good luck with the sale mate!

Cheers and Cheers mate heres hoping it goes to some one on here !

White Sti Hatch
Guppy and Mini you will love me once more lol !!

Im keeping it for FCS :) ! got bored today at Bens while we were puttin the RS interior in Plumber Ph3 and decided to strip the rear of mine out for a laugh !

Ben took pics will get them off him later on and show the sights !

172 5HED
As always mate, car looks mint!! Showed it to my lil cuz who has a black mk3!!! I think its gonna cost him big now lol!