ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk3 non-sport

Mk3 1.4 clio
quvysuga.jpg

Mk3 1.4 clio
Love your car mate,spoiler would look sweet

Cheers pal, the spoiler will hopefully ordered soon. Just got my induction kit yesterday, all fitted and sounding nice I will get some pics up soon, just waiting for my new wheels to arrive haha.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Ooooh :D stretched tyres or? Ahh thats s**t! how did you buckle it?

Well I'm getting wheels and tyre as a package so I don't think they will be stretched, but I could always change that :):) haha. The standard wheels were abit buckle when I got it, then I think I finished them off with the potholes around the area.

Well I'm getting wheels and tyre as a package so I don't think they will be stretched, but I could always change that :):) haha. The standard wheels were abit buckle when I got it, then I think I finished them off with the potholes around the area.

Ahh yeah you wont get stretch then. Yeah cov is pretty bad ;)

Induction kit looks good! Does it sound good?

Mk3 1.4 clio
Ahh yeah you wont get stretch then. Yeah cov is pretty bad ;)

Induction kit looks good! Does it sound good?

I came out to a flat tyre the Monday after we went to that car culture meet, bloody Coventry haha.

Looks tidy that does! Notice any increase in power?

Cheers pal, can't notice any power increase really just a nice induction sound.

Does it sound and perform much better after the new setup? I also have a 1.4Mk3 and it sounds awful

What induction you running mate? Just the sound has improved really, no performance gain really.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Not running anything at the moment completely stock. It has a whine between 2-3k, does yours have this?

Yeah mine sounded terrible before installing the kit, sounded like a vacuum cleaner on steroids haha. That sound drove me too buy an induction kit haha

Clio MK3
Yeah mine sounded terrible before installing the kit, sounded like a vacuum cleaner on steroids haha. That sound drove me too buy an induction kit haha

haha glad to know it's not just mine which sounds awful, thought I might have had a problem with mine ;) So the induction kit eradicates this noise then?

Mk3 1.4 clio
haha glad to know it's not just mine which sounds awful, thought I might have had a problem with mine ;) So the induction kit eradicates this noise then?

Mine sounded like a vibration/Whiney noise, now I hit the throttle I can't hear it, probably because the induction noise hides it haha.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Cheers pal, the day after fitting them my drivers window packed up, £210 for new regulator and motor bloody pricey.