ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*My mint 200SX S14A - pic heavy*

K20 EG Hatch
Well today i gave my car a well deserved 6 hours of cleaning (thats just the outside). It had 1 owner and 19K miles on the clock from new when i brought it 8 months ago and it last week rolled over to 27K but I dont care, i had it too drive and not just look at it :D

Spent a fair bit on it and now i'm completely satisfied with the power and the brakes i'm going to start looking into handling mods.

What you all think?

DSCF1774.jpg

DSCF1766.jpg

DSCF1757.jpg

DSCF1752.jpg

DSCF1750.jpg

DSCF1746.jpg

DSCF1743.jpg

DSCF1741.jpg

DSCF1738.jpg

DSCF1736.jpg

DSCF1734.jpg

DSCF1710.jpg

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
now the weather is getting nicer I need to go over mine...

did you just go over it by hand or was it machine polished?

K20 EG Hatch
^^ whos 18, your daughter or your Mrs???

Mrs!

now the weather is getting nicer I need to go over mine...

did you just go over it by hand or was it machine polished?

By hand, poorboys polish and then a coat of p21s wax.

the front splitter would be nicer in black imo

glad I'm not the only one

I cant stand them in black and am 100% glad i had it colour coded but eh if everyone was the same an all that....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A question about the front lip/spoiler thingy.

Is it like the flexible rubber? If it is, do you know how it was painted/prepped? As I have a spoiler on one of my cars that was supposed to be black rubber from factory but want it painting as its faded and scuffed.

K20 EG Hatch
Its like textured black. Just like the none sport clio standard bump strips/door handles etc.

I have no idea how they do it, i just dropped it off and picked it up. Im almost certain they have to treat it though to take the texture off it and make it smooth before the prime it.

A question about the front lip/spoiler thingy.

Is it like the flexible rubber? If it is, do you know how it was painted/prepped? As I have a spoiler on one of my cars that was supposed to be black rubber from factory but want it painting as its faded and scuffed.

MKIII 138
looks as tidy as that car could really.

smart id say for the money spent and age it looks quite expensive.

:) good buy & good mods,cleaning

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
the amount of times I've caught or scraped my splitter, I'm glad it's un-painted...

Impreza P1
Looking good dan but please put that 20ft long aerial down when you take pictures in the future!!!

Sound!

H22A7 Accord Type R
haha, agree with the aerial comment!!! ;) (i would know lol). Motor looks very tidy Dan! Red is a damn satisfying colour when waxed! Smart as mate!

B

Brown.

if that girl was any older she would have had slapped you for 'stopping to take pics of me car'

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks alright that. NOt really a fan of red though our too much of it. IMO they look better in red on white wheels unless other bits of black to match i.e splitter