ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mine is in tatters!

Clio 172 Cup
£600 budget for 172 cup suspension.

Searched and search CS.net and can't get a answer.

B14 and V2's are not an option.

Toyed with Koni Adjustable shocks on pro's

New standard suspension with pro's

Few different sets of coilovers.

Enjoy the odd back road blast, no track plans.

The crap SPAX's have died, which where so harsh it rattled me fillings out. So kinda used to a hard ride.

Give me options and answers....

Koni Yellow + Eibach Sportline = Best Road setup imo

I'm on this set up and really do rate it, It's pretty expensive and I can't comment on any of the coilover set up because I've never driven a 1*2 on them.

I do plan to go a step further and get an ARB for the rear at some point.

Clio 172 Cup
I was looking on Larkspeed this afternoon, about £450 for the shocks without springs. Another £140 for prolines.

Comes in budget, but would coilovers give better same performance with the option on how low I can go?

I was looking on Larkspeed this afternoon, about £450 for the shocks without springs. Another £140 for prolines.

Comes in budget, but would coilovers give better same performance with the option on how low I can go?

Is the car used on track or just for B-Road blasts?

The lad I bought my Konis off had just upgraded to the FK Konigsports because the Koni shocks weren't really adequate as he does alot of track work. Mine never sees a track so the Konis are perfect for me, eliminated alot of body roll without making the ride unbearable.

Clio 172 Cup
B Road Blaster, The Koni You can get the Koni Sport kit, comes with springs and is only £463.

Single Front shocks are £105 each rears £123 each

Larkspeed prices.

You get a Lifetime warranty on the kit.

Black Clio GT
as jon said, konis with pro or sportlines is an awesome fast road set up, just because you have £600 to spend doesnt automatically mean coilovers, unless you want to play with the ride height stick to spring/damper combos.....

Clio 172 Cup
I might go with the Koni shocks and springs for £463 and try to source a whiteline ARB.

Next month I might invest in proline's if am not sure on the Koni Springs.