ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates MINT williams

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
My mate williams... probably the cleanest and most looked after Williams i've ever seen! it's mint.. no rust, and runs perfect...

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.jpg

8.jpg

Most of the engine bay is polished up..

main engine mods are K+N, piper fast road cams, piper vernier pulleys, port+polish/gasflowing, lightened and balanced bottom end, forged pistons and conrods... all remapped.. currently running in the engine as he's just done the bottom end work.. and will get it mapped again later... next plans are currently nitrous... and possibly throttle bodies..

EvilJohn said:
Very very nice but, and this isn't a dig, has he had a wheel refurb at some point?

Because the colour of the wheels looks wrong? I thought the same thing but then realised the light they were under, I put my Cup under similar conditions a while back and you would swear it was a purple car!

106 GTi
ukaskew said:
Because the colour of the wheels looks wrong? I thought the same thing but then realised the light they were under, I put my Cup under similar conditions a while back and you would swear it was a purple car!

... and they are missing the polished lip.

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
Yeah that's the only thing that needs doing! but the car is mint! Can't remember the mileage, but it runs like a brand new car lol