ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My M3 CSL

You guys are probably getting bored of this, as theres a few on the site now!

But heres some pics of my own, picked it up yesterday, traded my AC Schnitzer'd M3 for it... I'm going to miss all the luxuries... but everything else about this car more then makes up for it.

It is a different car to drive compared to the normal M3, the sound is out of this world, and the handling just sublime!

DSC03022LargeMedium.gif

DSC02973LargeMedium.gif

DSC03020LargeMedium.gif

DSC02972LargeMedium.gif

DSC03030LargeMedium.gif

DSC02982LargeMedium.gif

DSC03004LargeMedium.gif

DSC02977LargeMedium.gif

DSC02969LargeMedium.gif

DSC02971LargeMedium.gif

DSC02987LargeMedium.gif

DSC03013LargeMedium.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do these cost more/same/less than your normal M3?

I'm considering a M3 next but theres too many Italian 'HairGel' types round my way with them. CSL would be a better option.

Looks Bloody lovely BTW.

I'm considering a M3 next but theres too many Italian 'HairGel' types round my way with them. CSL would be a better option.

Looks Bloody lovely BTW.

They cost quite a bit more then normal M3's. I got 22k trade in for my my 04 M3 with every option on the car plus AC Schnitzer bits, picked this up for 32k. :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lovely Cars... Are these Available in any other colours as theres now like 3-4 or in this colour iirc

mini cooper (RIP 172)
i like, was one at cadwell the other day and the sound of it on park stright with the taps fully open was total p**n:D

Silver Clio 172 Cup
That is a lovely machine. I've been on track with a few and they look and sound great. Perfect for a trip to the ring...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Looks Bloody lovely BTW.

They cost quite a bit more then normal M3's. I got 22k trade in for my my 04 M3 with every option on the car plus AC Schnitzer bits, picked this up for 32k. :)

Fookin Hell! £10,000 different?? I was thinking 2 maybe 3 tops!

f**k getting one of them then!! lol

Drove one of these today and the sound is immense... never really thought hey sounded great from the outside but from inside... JESUS! lol
Easily worth the extra 10k for that alone

Golf R soon...
Awesome stuff, that would make 3 CSL's on CS now!

Wait for it.... CSLsport.net!

Drove one of these today and the sound is immense... never really thought hey sounded great from the outside but from inside... JESUS! lol
Please tell me that they sound better than the normal M3 as the normal one sounds awful when opend up, it just sounds like scraping metal :dapprove:

B

Brown.

Do a fellow BM Owner a favour and post up a pic of the interior...like the gear knob...but like close ups :)

Please tell me that they sound better than the normal M3 as the normal one sounds awful when opend up, it just sounds like scraping metal :dapprove:

Mate from outside it may still have sounded pants i have no idea.... INSIDE however was amazing... So of the other guys from the meet would've heard it as i did a run by earlier...

Monaro VXR

They don't sound different enough and I have the same view I really dislike the M3 sound. Although the new V8 sounds rather nice.

Lovely mate, if a little long for me , i don't think i'm a saloon man, no matter how good they are! looks fit all the same!

leon