ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Liquid Yellow 182 - UPDATE (Pic Heavy)

Megane RS250
Janspeed Fitted!

The Janspeed cat-back is now on! and first impressions are - its superb, I'm really chuffed with it! From the moment your turn the key there's a low continuous burble that sounds just right. When driving normally it sounds a bit deeper than OEM and just as quiet really, but when you open up the throttle it really does come alive and it sounds awesome. It's developing a nice rasp as it beds in too :rasp:

Its the perfect combination for me tbh as on my old VTS I had quite a loud system which got quite annoying after a while but on the flip side it sounded great when gunning it. With this setup it can be sounding perfectly normal when driving around town, then transformed on a open country lane! :evil:

4551341809_28c42f3b7b_b.jpg

4551987582_b1c0bc591d_b.jpg

4551991138_b8b21da1c8_b.jpg

4551346159_de332945b1_b.jpg

What do we think?

Comments welcome!

Megane RS250
Here's a quick vid showing the sound, not the best quality vid but you get an idea. Ill put more vids up once the system has done a few more miles ;)

[youtube]Gk5-MDDvDOA[/youtube]

182 Trophy
stunning, once i see 182's with various exhausts on which are all slightly bigger than standard, i look at the standard ones and now think they look silly.
One of my favorite 182's this too :)

Megane RS250
stunning, once i see 182's with various exhausts on which are all slightly bigger than standard, i look at the standard ones and now think they look silly.
One of my favorite 182's this too :)

Thanks bud!

True, it's only when you see an upgraded exhaust you realise how small the standard tips really are!

^ this!

Very smart looking car :)

Thanks mate!

Cheers for the comments :)

Stagecoach Ticket
Been watching the progress through the fence every thursday morning lol. Looks very nice needs cleaning more often though not just for photos!

RB One Eight Two
This LY 182 = stunning. That exhaust system looks and sounds awesome. Just out of interest how much did it set you back? PM if you want to

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
amazing love this car, what a difference the wheels made! Exhaust looks and sounds great too!

Megane RS250
Been watching the progress through the fence every thursday morning lol. Looks very nice needs cleaning more often though not just for photos!

My car has a stalker! lol Thanks bud, Yea it tends to get dirty by the end of the week, change your Uni commute to a Monday instead ;)

This LY 182 = stunning. That exhaust system looks and sounds awesome. Just out of interest how much did it set you back? PM if you want to

Cheers mate, I'm well impressed with the exhaust! £345 from K-tec (That's with discounts for being a cliosport member as well)

amazing love this car, what a difference the wheels made! Exhaust looks and sounds great too!

Thanks mate, yea I'm really happy with the exhaust, it finishes off the rear nicely! :)

car looks awesome mate. what suspension setup you got on it? thats the sort of look i want for mine. looks sweet!!

It's fitted with V-maxx Coilovers mate, would definitely recommend them! Really good road holding and it will look the part too!

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
i think that exhaust has made me realise I don't want to sell the 182. I just need to stay in a little :) i want that exhaust

M3 SMG
Loving the turini's :)

I am a fellow LY owner and too have the Janspeed! Im not a fan of it tho, i think it needs to be less boomy around town, quite invasive in the cabin :( its fine on the Mway though, which i found odd.

looks gorgeous tho! We should all have a big LY 182 photoshoot :)

Megane RS250
Loving the turini's :)

I am a fellow LY owner and too have the Janspeed! Im not a fan of it tho, i think it needs to be less boomy around town, quite invasive in the cabin :( its fine on the Mway though, which i found odd.

looks gorgeous tho! We should all have a big LY 182 photoshoot :)

Thanks mate!

Sounds to me like you may the Janspeed system with the unsilenced mid section? I've heard that setup and it does sound more boomy under normal driving than my setup with the silenced mid section, does sound good on the outside though!

LY 182 photoshoot sounds good to me, would look immense :cool:

M3 SMG
Did you purchase the mid section with the exhaust? That sounds like what i need :)

Pictures look great just had another look!