ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Lightening Silver Astra XP

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Hey, not posted for a while. Anyways heres me new Astra, had to get a 5 door due to little one. Opinions good or bad?

Done a few mods.

SMD Conversion
LED Conversion
XP Kit
Tints
18" Alloys
Full Leather
Cruise Contol - Retro Fitted
Glove Box Cooler
(loads more, wont list them all)

Side-2.jpg

Front-3.jpg

CarSide.jpg

CarRear.jpg

Interior.jpg

RearSeats.jpg

Yeah they are very nice to drive, not sporty like a 182, but nice. You looking at about 4.5k for the one above (design Spec, which is top of range) with all the mods all ready done. Base models are little cheaper.

The glove box get linked to the air conditioning. So i can cool the glove box to a set temp with the climate, so can chill drinks ect. Also can turn it on and off. Cant say ive used it tho. lol

They were on it when i bought it, they aight in the metal. Might look to change themin the future. However not really into spending mega bucks on the wheels and that.

M135i
Looks nice.

4.5k? Seems pretty tidy value too. Wouldn't mind one for work.

What are these cars like in terms of build? Do they take big miles in their stride or do they fall to bits like certain french motors?

Not a fan of the wheels personally, but other than that good stuff.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I like these. Love the dash lights. Much better than the pissy yellow colour Vaux use. Prefer the standard wheels over those. Other than that, looks good.

Monaco
Do Vauxhall actually have a lightning silver and a lightning yellow?

They need to get more creative with the naming!

Like the car tho ;)

Looks nice.

4.5k? Seems pretty tidy value too. Wouldn't mind one for work.

What are these cars like in terms of build? Do they take big miles in their stride or do they fall to bits like certain french motors?

Not a fan of the wheels personally, but other than that good stuff.

In terms of spec you get alot for your money, like auto wipers, rear dipping rear view, cruise control, climate, full leather ect ect. In terms of build quality i think its much better then my clio MK 3, and my 182. Its a big car size wise, and feels nice to drive. They do big miles easily, although i'd get the diesel to do these, you can re-map the diesel to about 205hp, which isnt to shabby. I really do prefer this then my clio.

Cheers for the comments. Full Blue led conversion was the best £120 ever spent really, love it. As for wheels, will change them if and when ££££ permit.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Design spec is the top spec? Not iirc.

Either way, looks tidy! As said the wheels aren't too great, some Snowflakes (Vectra VXR wheels) would suit it a treat.

Design spec is the top spec? Not iirc.

Either way, looks tidy! As said the wheels aren't too great, some Snowflakes (Vectra VXR wheels) would suit it a treat.

Theres one car above the design, being the Elite. Not much difference though. It goes Sxi, design, elite towards the top of the range