ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Laguna seca blue E46 ///M3

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks cracking. Not to keen on side strips, graphics on the door and plate. But they are all easy fixes if you wanted to.

Mini Cooper S
Looks very smart and will look even better once you've tidied it up! More pics of the V8 one? ;)

BMW F21 125d
Ooooooft. Thats awesome. Loved the time I had with my M3.

Almost perfect, a few minor tweeks and it'll be a beauty.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
New plates, silver wheels, CC side strips and remove the tints & gay stickers & that is easily one of the nicest bimmers out there I reckon.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Holy cow.

Such an immense colour, if you make the right changes you'll have something really amazing. For me:

No tints
Colour code the side strips
Remove stickers from bottom of door
Normal sized plates
Silver wheels

Please.

Fiesta ST-3
I've never even seen one that colour... Although M3's near me are driven by Asian drug dealers so they have no taste.

I would LOVE to see that with silver wheels.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Looks good that, is that rust on the front arch? If so depending on what year it is may be covered under the 10 year corrosion warranty. Id like a csl bootlid next.

big boost cup
Looks good that, is that rust on the front arch? If so depending on what year it is may be covered under the 10 year corrosion warranty. Id like a csl bootlid next.

Reflection of the stones. tis a properly mint car this shame he wont drive it to it potential lol

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Ahh thats good, thought it might be but they are bad for going around there. In all fairness you'd be doing well to drive an e46 to its full potential on the road lol.

Clio 200 cup
The car is totally rust free! It's exteamly mint and been garaged by the previous owner for the 7 years he owned it :).

Clio 200 cup
Comes up well with a bit of AF rejuvenate!
qy5u4u4u.jpg

Crap IPhone pic :(

Clio 200 cup
Thought I'd update this, tints and stickers removed also brand new rear discs and pads :)

8udamu2e.jpg

mamuvu2a.jpg

Going to be booked in at the body shop to get the side buffer trims re coloured to laguna seca, and I'm going to be ordering a front lip and coilovers very soon :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Stunning car mate! Really wanted one but couldn't find a decent example when I bought mine, so ended up with condition/history over colour!

Clio 200 cup
Cheers guys! i wasn't trying to get decent shots It was really just point and shoot, need to get out with my proper camera but haven't had the time yet been to busy sorting the bits on the car which made it look chav. :)

Clio 200 cup
Thanks guys! Really is such a special car, it's so nice with the windows down listening to the scream from the eisenmann!

Evo 5 RS
Awesome machine, such a lovely colour too. Don't take this the wrong way but the black wheels don't do it any favours, I'd be having them graphite or lighter. Just me but hey ho.

Clio 200 cup
Thanks mate, these pictures really don't do the car any favours, but the wheels will be getting re-furbed in the coming months and I think bright silver would look lovely but I do love the black, maybe if someone could alter the colour to silver in photoshop i may consider it. :)

Clio 200 cup
Interior is being completely re-placed, I've got a black dash and carpets ready to go in and I'm going to get some BMW performance seats for the front and have the rear bench and door cards re-trimmed in black and I'm also getting a new centre console in black with cup holders instead of the old phone unit.