ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My K4M shed

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
So who is going to CSS? Come say hi?

I've ordered a wide track conversion kit off the 172 and soon to be getting a rear cage with harness's and subframes :)

TT QS
I'll be perving over this ill be sure to say hello. How much has the lastest purchase set you back if you don't mind me asking?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I'll be perving over this ill be sure to say hello. How much has the lastest purchase set you back if you don't mind me asking?

Wide track is about £160
Coilovers for wide track going to be whatever I can find on here, haven't bought them yet
Cage from here: http://www.alachi57.com/5.html

There was a thread on the cage on here but I can't find it :(
I'm going for the best one with two harness bars.

TT QS
Wide track is about £160
Coilovers for wide track going to be whatever I can find on here, haven't bought them yet
Cage from here: http://www.alachi57.com/5.html

There was a thread on the cage on here but I can't find it :(
I'm going for the best one with two harness bars.

Ah he's on eBay I've come across him before I think. I'd like to see that in they seem pretty reasonable.
This cars gonna be proper class

Edition 30
When are you getting some F1's?

I'll definitely be coming for a nosey at yours mate.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
When are you getting some F1's?

I'll definitely be coming for a nosey at yours mate.

Oz f1? Don't really like them tbh, prefer even spokes.

I quite like my wheels but they are in need of a refurb, and I just bought new tyres all round so I'll probably get some new wheels when I need new tyres.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
So who were all you people crowding around my epic engine bay today then? ;)

Anyway, picked up some 172 gear from Mick B, thanks to arg_carra for bringing them down as well!
394650_342796855803412_1753378735_n.jpg

Renaultsport Twingo
Is this the same basic engine in the twingo rs?

Just out of interest why are you so low? I know nothing but problema from people running low eg driveshaft wear being a biggy

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Is this the same basic engine in the twingo rs?

Just out of interest why are you so low? I know nothing but problema from people running low eg driveshaft wear being a biggy

The twingo rs 1.6 is a K4m with a turbo I believe. So yeah it is.
That picture is the rear of my car, and there was two people sitting in it :p

Twingo GT
twingo RS has no turbo, its just a k4m with better cams, high lifting pistons etc few other things... its an N/A engine

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
twingo RS has no turbo, its just a k4m with better cams, high lifting pistons etc few other things... its an N/A engine
What he said :)

Didn't chat but I followed you in convoy at one point. :)
Out of interest what does my car sound like? Since I've never heard it outside lol

forgot to come say hi today mate, noticed your car and it did look quite nice :)
N00b! But thanks!

Nice! Loudish, but pretty tasteful. Chav exhausts aren't my up of tea but I remember that this did not offend my ears lol!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I meant why is it so low for a track car? I wouldbt go more than -30mm max

Because race car.

I'm not a huge fan of these coilovers, as my back end is very tail happy. I know what you mean though, when I get my new coilovers for widetrack I'll get it set-up properly with corner weighting.

Renaultsport Twingo
The guy that has my old saxo has just now had to replace two driveshafts although its possible my driving buggered them up lol

Also had pas pipe rubbing which was fun losing power steering mid way round a roundabout. Not going granny speeds either :(

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

Didn't chat but I followed you in convoy at one point. :)

The guy that has my old saxo has just now had to replace two driveshafts although its possible my driving buggered them up lol

Also had pas pipe rubbing which was fun losing power steering mid way round a roundabout. Not going granny speeds either :(

Don't think you would have a problem with a Clio.

Ph2 172
followed you up to CSS yesterday and even saw you on the way home again, was really liking your car, was looking sweet

Ph2 172
Not a problem, im a bit further down the A21 than you not too far really, cheers not had it long was a complete wreck when i got it