ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY K-TEC Exhaust

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Ok i have a dilemma here i currently have the k-tec recessed exhaust system on my car (cat back) (supersport). Its a well made, nice looking and lovely sounding exhaust, however it keeps sagging my exhaust brackets 2nd set now and with sockets in also, plus it keeps going off centre to my bumper cut out after about 300 miles which is also annoying not to mention how ridiculous it can look once its warmed up. :(

Sell it and buy a sport bumper and a standard exhaust. (pm if you would be interested in this)

Or what else do you reccomend.

Sim

197 FF Glacier White
Bin it, there will be plenty of takers on here. Then replace it with a Standard system and put any cash left over toward an RS. Waste of time money and effort putting and exhaust like that on a non sport.

OR live with it....... I think your second option above sounds best. Hope you sort it soon.

G

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
I have a similar problem, it doesnt sag at the mount but instead its twists, i need to bodge another bracket to the spare wheel compartment i reckon, just no idea how to really..

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ Was my imagination lol

Ever get the feeling your exhaust is blowing? lol I had a nice burble off mine today but everything is grand underneath :)