ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my inferno 182 , pic *****age

wanting a trophy
i thought that too lol

been messed arond by demon tweeks today , went for a so called in stock piper cat back , sat round for an hour to be told they couldnt find it !!!

pissed off

wanting a trophy

287f7d1d.gif

a4819de8.gif

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Very nice. You had a black C2 (Code was it?) when I had my black VTS and now you've got this! You are a wise man. Can't wait to get mine lowered!

wanting a trophy
few new piccs of the clio just taken on a nice warm evening in prestatyn,
only semi clean though :)

ill be doing a few bits and bobs to this now , so will update here for anyone interested

DSC_0922.jpg

DSC_0921.jpg

DSC_0920.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg

RB One Eight Two
Very nice. I can't believe how small those exhaust tips look though, are they the standard ones?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
looks great.....

but it's really the same as this.... (***epic paint content***)

bb.jpg

wanting a trophy
thanks people :) , baked bean aye :D lolol

It was for sale , but tbh the reason was stupid , i was selling it to please other people in the family ( too small ) , i can fit in what i need to so sod them ;)

am thinking about a cat back miltek for it soon :)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Real nice. Is that normally parked up on/near the rowe in st.asaph? I know there's one there i see all the time.
And the 3rd lot of pics you took look real nice too (Nova car park)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cool. I'm in Rhyl, Just used to see an inferno everyday when i worked in st.asaph.

Nice detailing though. Looks real mint