ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Flame Red 172 53 REG

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Italian 3.2 V6
Add more details on it like has it had the Cambelt Done etc... More/better pics...

I bought my flamer with 48k, 02, mint condition FSH but was due Cambelt service... For 3.6k

Cheers.

Trader Rating - 100%
42   0   0
  320d
As said more details needed about servicing, condition of wheels, tyres.

Interior picture is useless to be honest as its pitch black and the other pictures make the car look like its been abandoned or broken down

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
Your also asking too much which is probably why you have had no interest. I wouldnt even pay £4,250 on a forecourt for an 03 172 on 58k

(edit) just noticed you have lowered the price in the PH advert down to £3.9k. Thats still pricey for a private sale IMO.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
How much do you think its worth then ?

Great looking car mate, flame red is a stunning colour!

Use ebay, you get a lot of intrest...I was surprised

Ex-User (36231)

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay thankyou for all your feedback, I will add more details and pictures soon.

In terms of price you aim high accept a bit lower dont you .... ?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  WANTED Arctic 182
Okay thankyou for all your feedback, I will add more details and pictures soon.

In terms of price you aim high accept a bit lower dont you .... ?

Exactly. £3900 isn't too bad. Overpriced yeah, not by much though. Just give as much details as you can about the car. Where else have you got it advertised?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I love how people think cars are overpriced / underpriced by a couple of random pictures!

It could be the most spotless car of all the ones for sale and well worth a few £££ more, or it could be the worst and worth mucho less..

Agree you need some much better pictures, I always take pictures of the usual wear and tear areas to show that yours might be better then the last ten they've been to see.

Ex-User (36231)

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love how people think cars are overpriced / underpriced by a couple of random pictures!

It could be the most spotless car of all the ones for sale and well worth a few £££ more, or it could be the worst and worth mucho less..

Agree you need some much better pictures, I always take pictures of the usual wear and tear areas to show that yours might be better then the last ten they've been to see.

Good shout, thanks

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

+1 !

Trader Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
  A Flamin' Red one
As a guide, I paid £3,995 for my Y-Reg Flamer. Admitedly, it was about 9 months ago before car prices began to fall but then it did only have 54k on the clock. For an eight/nine year old car I was getting a bargain, especially as the garage met me half way on the cost of a new cam belt.