ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My f'kd b*tch - Vol. 2

Engles Mummy
Hi all,

Yesturday lowered the car even more, rear is on its max now and the front still has 60% to go.

Pictures -

172cup1.jpg

172cup2.jpg

172cup3.jpg

172cup4.jpg

172cup5.jpg

Within the next week i'll be taking the angel grinder to the front and seeing how low I can go!

Cheers, Adam

Golf GTI 1.8T
thats low biiaaatch!!!
heres a pic of it from last sunday, how many weeks of tweaking have you done now lol

IMG_2496.jpg

Last edited:
  C63 AMG, F430 & 172
EVOgone said:
Bet it handles like a dog..
mmmm nearly the same set up as freds car, infact his is lower, n thats is like a go kart....... it looks like he got a better set uo than you, would you say u car would out handel it?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ian 182 said:
I would imagine its quite skitish in the bends on a damp road...

ian
as would most, but it would be easy to pull back in, as you have greater control

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Eurgh... really wouldnt wanna loose the weight off the front wheels.
Welcome to wheel-spin city...population: you.

However.... does look fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :]

-Akira

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
ben_p said:
mmmm nearly the same set up as freds car, infact his is lower, n thats is like a go kart....... it looks like he got a better set uo than you, would you say u car would out handel it?

Low doesnt mean better.

Look at a Group N Tarmac spec Clio Cup vs a Cup racer.

The cup racer is prob 50mm lower but the group N car would handle better on the road.

Engles Mummy
Thanks all!

I took it out today for and I couldn't get it to rub and the rear is fine even when people are in the back. I want the front lower though; need the old angel grinder again….ummm but what to cut off?

Car handles like its on rails; it’s f**king unbelievable in the dry weather.

I will put some pictures up soon of the front on the lowest setting, now that really is stupidly slow lol.

My car is actually better in the wet now after this modification, I'm not hacking it round wet corners but just by pushing it slightly you can feel its holding better.

Adam

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Martin. said:
Your constant trolling is getting tiresome give it a rest!
yes it is , unless its a cup with the one and only best set up in the world which of course he could only choose and has to be blue with turinis or a old gone evo then nothing is good enough

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
EVOgone said:
Low doesnt mean better.

The cup racer is prob 50mm lower but the group N car would handle better on the road.

yer but on the road using road coilover , i would out handle ur car!

Golf GTI 1.8T
Did you get a pic when you couldn't get the jack out from under the car cos it was soooo low?

Adam are you about tomorrow?? Probably be coming to chelmo and I want to experience this 5.5 to 60, and film it :)

Engles Mummy
Mitchzxr - Give us a bell m8 and if I’m around we will do some filming.

Haitch - Nothing m8, I just know how to drive my car...unlike most of the foolios on this forum :)

Nice cup paul, why oh why did you get rid of it?

3 MPS
Subway said:

Haitch - Nothing m8, I just know how to drive my car...unlike most of the foolios on this forum :)

Nice cup paul, why oh why did you get rid of it?

wasn,t planning to get rid but i happened to see a cupped 225 and fell for it,
i loved the cup and at times i really miss the handling on them coilovers it was awsome

Golf GTI 1.8T
Subway said:

Sorry mate didnt come over in the end, somerfields bullshitted me about having sat navs in stock. :mad:

Loving the new avatar too :D

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
EVOgone said:
Low doesnt mean better.

cant really compare those to a road car though