ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first pictures.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
3156180813_4f798e6d85_b.jpg

3156176121_79f188ea6e_b.jpg

3156173555_19c6fb00fd_b.jpg

Took loads of bits and peices but thought i'd just show you a few that i liked.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
great shots fella! Much better than my first go when i got the slr!! I still lack confidence and knowledge! So i take about 5 shots of the same frame!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
D40. i think the seagull one was taken with the 55-200mm lens as i was faffing about with the zoom. the others with the standard lens.

tbh, took loads of pics but just put up the more interesting ones or ones i liked.

Like you Ali, i take loads of pics of the same thing and kinda just picout the ones i like. I would post up ones of the 197 but tbh, they are a wee bit boring.

Hopefully i'll be able to hit a few trackdays to get some practise up on the motorsport. Plus i've got two ski trips in early feb and march so trying ot get some practise in for those as the potential for some cracking shots are immense.

I am tempted to try and get some sort of wide angle lens for landscapes or some sort of lens that will do it all for me up on the slopes as i dn't really want ot be faffing with changing lens on the slopes... but then that may just have to happen. i'm thinking some spare batteries too as the cold tends to make them run out kinda quick on my ipod/phone when i take those on the slopes.

I can see myself really getting into the more landscapey type of pics for some reason. that is the thing i really like at the moment. but i feel kinda ''scared'' of just getting out there and getting disheartened by getting s**t photos. but i'll do my usual of taking loads and then be happy with a few and only post up a handful for you lot!! ;)

it is just amazing how a slr can get such wicked results with a noob just faffing about with it. epic :D love it!! :D

Alan - it is a main coon. funny as f**k cat tbh.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I just got a step down ring and i'm using my old man's 20yr olf Fisheye lens! It's Superb!! Cheapo way of doing it! But well worth the 6£ or so step down ring! Don't 'NEED' huge bucks imo.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah for sure. i got a second hand 55-200 lens for £95 so i was pleased.

doesn't match your £6 though!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
clicky

hopefully this worked...

Should be a google map with a marker on it... i'll hold my breath...

yeah i was pleased with some of them :)

lol f**king good photos seb. I didn't know you were getting into photography. Some good efforts there. the above ones crack me up TBH.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i am the biggest noob about tbh, but i enjoy doing it.