ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first Clio...

Hey guys,

This is my first clio.. it's a 1.6 Dynamique.

I bought her around 4 weeks ago now. I thought id best post a picture up. So far she hasn’t missed a beat and I am very pleased...

As for future plans, I am not quite sure yet. I am a poor student and cant afford too much at the moment.. Initially I thought about 172 alloys and a 30-40mm drop, but that may have to wait.

On a more realistic note, I think that an Alpine HU is most likely the next purchase..

Clio2-Resized.jpg

You will notice that the alloys are fairly scratched and not in the best of condition, but these are things which I will sort out in time..

Cheers,
StevoTC

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
Best colour that :p

Have a good scout round the forum for more nautical blue Clios for ideas ;)

Damn you for your disc brakes and extra 12 hp :D

320d
Best colour that :p

Have a good scout round the forum for more nautical blue Clios for ideas ;)

Damn you for your disc brakes and extra 12 hp :D

Its pre a pre 04 facelift model so it doesnt have rear disks ;) Still has the extra 12 bhp though.

BMW E92/Audi S3
The difference between a 1.4 and a 1.6 isnt THAT different and im not just saying that because i own the 1.4.. Ive driven the Clio 1.6 16v and a VTS, and theyre both slow, anything under a 1.8/T feels slow imo.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all your comments..

I really like the colour. I thought about colour coding it..

I moved from a 1.0L polo to a 1.6 Clio. I didnt realise just how heavy the clio's are.. They feel pretty solid though.

I will keep everyone updated on changes throughout the year!

I have been browsing the forums for months, there are some stunning examples...

Cheers,
Steve