ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first Clio - Titanium Phase 1

After a number of different cars of the last few years, mainly impreza's, old BM's and lately an S-Type Jag (not sure why)... The legend that is Chi sorted me out my first RS, so I took a trip to Liverpool yesterday and brought this up the road...

20140810_142113_zps5cefcee8.jpg

Drove just shy of 300 miles and was spot on. Averaged 37mpg as well. Not got massive plans for this (I say now) but just looking to keep it clean & return it to pretty much standard. I will be booking it in with SWR in Stirling in the next couple of months to have the belts changed, get the wheels painted silver, and looking at a different exhaust, something a bit more subtle, maybe standard but will see where it takes me :D

Titanium 182 FF
Welcome its looking good! quite a change from your previous cars! they're great on the 'twisties'...

P.S does anyone know what brand exhaust I have? (will get a better picture at the weekend) Can't see it stamped anywhere, think it's maybe mongoose or scorpion?

Small update, gave her a quick clean last weekend and got the clio badge back on, although the weather wasn't on my side... Pretty happy with the car, needs a few jobs doing to keep me content. Will be cleaning the headlights up, changing the exhaust, and tidying up the front and side badges for now. Throttle cable is getting stiff as well so will get that changed. Wheels will be going back to silver as well soon :)

20140816_135656_zps6c26b847.jpg

20140816_135629_zps6c18d401.jpg

20140817_164334_zps699c7166.jpg

Clio1_zps5cb60953.jpg