ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Car - 1.2 Clio

clio1.2sport replica
Great progress thread read through it all great to see how car changed a lot great work fella looks mint :)

(s)Low Dynamique
Cheers guys!

And pics from me and my mate today:
561886da-d4a5-bfe9.jpg

561886da-d4b6-3d1a.jpg

ph1 clio 1.2
Cheers lad, and I'm thinking of getting my current rear bumper smoothed and resprayed now to be a little different!

I also fancy some FK euro rear lights :)
yeah does sound a bit different ive got a 172 rear for mine coming saturday! FK's are sweet..

(s)Low Dynamique
yeah does sound a bit different ive got a 172 rear for mine coming saturday! FK's are sweet..

Ordered my FKs and getting a price for the rear bumper at this minute :)

Also forgot to mention that I've took the back seats out (as it's too low to carry more than one passenger anyway). Going to get a carpeted MDF floor with a 12 sub in the spare wheel well! Also ordering a polished rear strut brace to look cool :)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
polished 928s are good eh, i miss my staggered ones, too bigger profile for me but looks good, ny the look of them there 7js not 8

Last edited:
  Low and Slow 1.4 16v
bit of bump, but only just seen this thread. Car looks great, good to see another clio with wrong fitment wheels in the north west, where about's in Manchester you from?

(s)Low Dynamique
bit of bump, but only just seen this thread. Car looks great, good to see another clio with wrong fitment wheels in the north west, where about's in Manchester you from?

I'm from Stockport pal, unfortunately the car has gone now. Had a bump and decided it was time to move on with the insurance payout. Currently driving an Arosa sport as a runabout but looking into getting an ep2 Civic shortly. I miss the Clio dearly though :'( If I could afford the insurance on a PH2 sport I'd get one right now!

nyja7a3a.jpg

The current runabout ^

Bit weird mate, I used to have a 1.2 Ph1 and remember seeing this on here a few years back when I had mine. Had an accident in my MX5 and bought myself a BG 182FF last week as well haha. Strange how people always come back to clios haha

(s)Low Dynamique
Bit weird mate, I used to have a 1.2 Ph1 and remember seeing this on here a few years back when I had mine. Had an accident in my MX5 and bought myself a BG 182FF last week as well haha. Strange how people always come back to clios haha
How do you compare the MX5 to the 182? Always had a soft spot for MX5's!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

How do you compare the MX5 to the 182? Always had a soft spot for MX5's!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you can ignore the haters, the MX5 is a great car and corners like a beast, so flat and you can just keep it planted, however the reality is that you dont put the roof down in the sun as you get sunburn really bad as your bassically sitting in the sun for hours on end, but roof down night drives were the best. In comparison to the 182, the 182 is so much faster as i only had the 1.6, what ive found is the 182 handles pretty on par with it to be honest if you have the balls to potentialally understeer into a hedge haha.