ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My EP3 CTR

TTRS & V50
Oh how the internet is deceiving ;) I certainly would not advertise as mint. Completely dent free bar what's left of this one, but quite a few battle scars from previous owner and alloys are awful.

TTRS & V50
4k - You can't put a price on Service History, but my car certainly has fully comprehensive. I'm aware of high mileage, but with the SH my car has got, I'm sure it could double easily.

TTRS & V50
ha ha, I know, I think that, although most won't understand how good these engines are ! If I could cope without torque, then I would keep this forever, it's definitely the most reliable car I've had. Not many hot-hatch's crack the 200k mark, I'm sure this could.

TTRS & V50
Well, the car sold today and has been taken away.

To sum up the Civic Type R, it's basically and out and out thrash car. Weekend car for definite. VTEC ? Overrated, I just don't get it to be honest unless you have it as a track day car.

However, the gearbox and gearstick position are sublime. The faster you drive the better the gear changes are too. I don't think I'll ever have a GB as good.

25k of bullet proof miles in 18 months, and not a single thing went wrong. Great car in that aspect. Just not a car for commuting with 1% time to enjoy the car.

Anyway, i'm crap at reviews, so on to the last pictures from this weekend and a peak of the new motor.

photo-2_zps7917967c.jpg

photo-1_zpsfa963373.jpg

photo-3_zpsfe237c98.jpg

photo-5_zps13d49e29.jpg

Car sold to a local lad who I hope will super-charge it. So that'll be cool.

On to the ED30.