ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My E46 330i Sport Touring

BMW E46 330i Touring
Part of me is now thinking 'f**k it, should have just taken what he was offering' but I'm not going to drop an asking price by over 10% without the guy even having a look. If it's overpriced it isn't massively so (£3,750 on AutoTrader).

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Everyone is scared of 3 litre cars. I practically gave mine away in the end because I had two family cars. I priced them both cheap and said i'd keep the one that didn't sell first.

I then sold them both within 24 hours and was left with fcuk all... lol

I appreciate what you say about people trying to chip on the price without seeing it. It drives me mental.

Leon Cupra 300
I sometimes just take less as I get that sick of all the Bradfords ringing offering "£1500 cash tonight"

I sometimes ask what someone will take before viewing assuming it's as described... If they say the price is firm, fine.. But they may of had it for sale for a month and happily knock £1000 off to get shut - like I have done in the past! least you know if everyone's on the same page and you're not wasting time viewing a car knowing you'll never agree on a price.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Funnily enough, i've got a guy on facebook as I type this wanting to come and buy my E55.

He's already viewed the car and we agreed a price. He wants to come again now and i've just told him, ''You can come by all means, but the price is £xxxx. Not a penny less so I don't want to waste your or my time. The price is the price''

I'm just about to go and meet him at the garage so i'll update you weather he's playing ball or not!! lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
lol, that's the way to do it! I've one more bloke that seems set on coming down from London this week to take it away so if that goes cold then I'll readvertise and give the price a re-think.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Done and dusted. :D

Cheeky fcuker still tried it on though!

''Come on mate, just £50 off. I've driven to you twice now''

Well if you bought it off me first time round you'd have only come once. If you don't want it then i'll sell it to someone else. If you do want it, the price is £xxxx as we agreed earlier.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Done and dusted. :D

Cheeky fcuker still tried it on though!

''Come on mate, just £50 off. I've driven to you twice now''

Well if you bought it off me first time round you'd have only come once. If you don't want it then i'll sell it to someone else. If you do want it, the price is £xxxx as we agreed earlier.

So the AMG has gone. :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So the AMG has gone. :(

Yes mate. Sad times but when cars lay around not being used they deteriorate. The rust was pickling up on the bonnet, the brakes kept sticking on, and the tyres kept flat spotting. When I was using it daily, it was perfect but every time I parked it up, something else cropped up. Tonight for example the sunroof was stuck shut because there was so much tree sap on the roof. Took me bloody ages to open it and clean it all off.

I'm really not a fan of leaving cars parked outside not being used. Especially ones that are prone to rust!

But I have ticked an AMG off my 'cars to own' list and we had an epic time in it. :D

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yes mate. Sad times but when cars lay around not being used they deteriorate. The rust was pickling up on the bonnet, the brakes kept sticking on, and the tyres kept flat spotting. When I was using it daily, it was perfect but every time I parked it up, something else cropped up. Tonight for example the sunroof was stuck shut because there was so much tree sap on the roof. Took me bloody ages to open it and clean it all off.

I'm really not a fan of leaving cars parked outside not being used. Especially ones that are prone to rust!

But I have ticked an AMG off my 'cars to own' list and we had an epic time in it. :D

Great timing, great experience. Fuuny enough i was with TEG today and we was talking about this car.