ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DCI80

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Ghetto decat it and buy a replacement one for mots :p. that's what I'm doing. Just be prepared for lots more smoke and a nice derv gurgle

DCI100
That is bad ! you're asking to get pulled over though :), but makes it go faster ;) Not long now to fcs raz ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
One of my mates has an Astra van with no cat and the fuel pump on max. Chucks clouds of sut out and hasn't been caught yet :p. the DCI engine won't be as bad but lol police round here don't really care. Yupp not long now ;)

172cup
Just unplugged my valve, no lights showing up or anything and power seems to be there instantly unlike before, so ill have one of these blanks that are being made :D

Octavia VRS LE
you have just inspired me to get another clio for my next car. The progress you have made in such a short time is amazing. Keep up the very good work.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Go with a sports cat then. I'll ghetto mine cus I like trActor noises :p. the EGR valve makes me wonder tho, I took the insides out and the car wouldn't start. Put it all back on without plugging it I'm and it runs. With more power thAn having it connected.

I have left abit of a sut line on my drive tho :eek:

172cup
When i get it mapped ill see if i can plug it in on 1 run and unplug it see if there is any actual power / torque difference (Y) Or if anyone is getting theirs mapped or dyno'ed soon then you could also try :p

DCI100
Good idea!

Something like 105-107bhp and 150lbs/ft? I'd like to think that anyway. Lets all meet at RS-Tuning and see what they really have(?) ;);)
Sounds like fun that does ! I'm not getting mine mapped for a while though :( will a mapped 80 be faster than a stock 100 ? That's a good question

172cup
252745_10151822598790691_2012315924_n.jpg

:D

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Looks great mate :D. I can't see why mine doesn't flag the EML light up but everyone's else's does. Do the instrument cluster test, it should take the light back off.m

172cup
Cheers guys! it's gone off now :D im gunna unplug it again and see if it comes on if it dose I'll get a resistor for it or something, not long till fcs guys! :D looking forward to it!!!

172cup
Lets hope the weather stays fine!

Treated my self to a new headunit the other day, halfords had a deal on. Full ipod connection, bluetooth and parrot hands free was supposed to be £189 down to £94! Bargain.
Will be having a serious clean inside and out saturday ready for fcs.

Picking up a set of vmaxx coilovers from a lad on here at fcs :D Will have them fitted either tuesday or wednesday.
My 20th on the thursday so a re-map might be on the cards sooner than thought :D WIN!

Best mod's for decent figures from a map? Without spending silly money.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
seen your dCi on sunday mate, looked tidy. couldnt help but laugh at a 1.2 16v that was exactly the same as yours

what wheels are you planning on changing to or are you refurbing the OZ's ?

172cup
Gutted i couldn't park with you lot got there early and got blocked in and it soon filled up..

Got my coilovers on yesterday.

Got them fitted no problems, until i took it for a spin... half way around my village i noticed lots of smoke following me, which resulted in this

602969_10151863728500691_1952787139_n.jpg

Got back took wheel of and tried to adjuster the camber so the wheel wasn't as close but it wouldn't so a few phone calls and i got some 5mm spacers a hour later and waited till this morning for longer bolts to arive from demon tweeks.

Safe to say its low.. Theres still around 30mm left on the front adjuster! And my drive isn't steep at all..

521402_10151863893230691_894414738_n.jpg

This is how its sat atm, played around with photoshop too ( im very very tempted todo this! )

533382_10151864897435691_261761796_n.jpg

Just fitted my 5mm spacers and bolts this morning in the pouring rain and theres no rubbing now except on full lock and coming out my drive. Not been near any speed bumps yet... Not looking forward to it the sub frame is around 2/3 inches from the floor...

Hopefully will be mapped in a few weeks :D

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Looks lovely, especially with the Cyan alloys, something very different.

I've got a picture of your dCi somewhere. I'll fish it out and PM you it. :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
looks great mate! :).
p.s about FCS, you did park near us, i was on the front rpw infront of liamms van, you was juat behind him :D

172cup
Looks lovely, especially with the Cyan alloys, something very different.

I've got a picture of your dCi somewhere. I'll fish it out and PM you it. :)

Cheers! Oooh awesome cheers!

Yeah i noticed a few parked around me then about 3/4 parked up with tonka.

Whos going CSS? Proper meet then! :L

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
yeah ste and gary sqeazed in near me at lunch time , had some random five door dci with us :L
im off to CSS . dont think tonks or gary sre tho. hopefull should be ebtter aranged for css as its our club :)

Looks really good ! Definatley think you should do the wheels blue :) I had rubbing issues aswell because i had it set on full negative camber so had to reduce it down a little bit, doesnt rub at all now, think mines slighly higher than yours though. You need to raise it in the rear for a bit of rake ;)

TT QS
Lovely looking car. Really staring to love oz f1s. I'd go the blue route if I had some. That photo hasn't helped lol

172cup
Cheers guys! Think i may have to go blue! misses hates it tho :p haha

Yeah ill be raising it up a bit front and back i cant set and front camber at all as it rubs like mad on the tyre, could do with bigger spacers, but then ill need sport wings as i cant even get a finer nail in between the tyre and arch :L and it doesn't rub on full lock tho :D WIN! shame about the camber.

Yeah ill be at CSS ive got a drift day experience the next day 60mile from gaydon so will be crashing in a hotel for the night don't fancy a 200 odd mile trip 2 days in a row :L