ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My colour coded bumpstrips!

Well im well happy with these, my dad said I was wasting my time doing it myself and it would look rough, off colour, etc. but Ive humbled him for once! Many thanks to the how to colour code guide and everyone here at cliosport for thier help, advice and patience!!!

http://www.cliosport.net/members/photos/CXUOSWWWMU.jpg

If anyone can paste it it would be appreciated, I may be able to colour code but I cant paste a pic! :oops:

Cheers maxim n ben, hey by the way maxim all that advice over me skirts will pay off as Im working on them as we speak!

Many thanks Maxim!

RB 182

Forgot to say top job with the colour coding!

You got the link to hand, might try doing mine if the results are that good.

its my motor, yeah the 1.4! The reason I put them on is because I got them for nothing off a mate of mine, and I liked the silver badges on the renaultsports and at the time I didnt have a clue how to colour code so just thought ill pop them on! At least the driver is a 2 litre.... ;)

thems me car gear, covered in t-cut etc, its just a baggy hoody to keep us warm, i put the hood up coz me hairs a mess and I havent put me perm in today!