ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

R.I.P Clio
Hello Hello!

Bought last Friday 30th Jan :D

Didnt even think to get pics on Saturday when it was sunny, grrr

But heres a few in the car park at work today!

79338961ps2.jpg

25335520bz2.jpg

21876362yd3.jpg

60074156mu1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive not modified it yet, but it came with no stereo so ive put in a...
Sony CDX-GT424U, and my Mutant 12" Sub and Amp are in the boot :D

There are some ghastly blue Ripspeed pedals which are going, I may just get some black ones to replace them, or even spray the blue ones black lol (Cheapy Cheap)

And a rubbish chavy gear knob, i may go for the cheap £10 Ripspeed all black one?!

What do you think :)

PEACE

R.I.P Clio
Any suggestions? Ive thought about alloys but I dont want it to look like a monster truck with it not being lowered.

I wanted to try avoid lowering if possible, mainly from a general funds and insurance point of view! But it may have to be done?!

Last edited:
  Lupo GTI
Dual optical headlights.
PH2 rear bumper.
PH2 rear lights.
PH2 sidestrips and bullets.
Colour coding.

That's all :eek:

My 17s weren't too bad before being lowered... I had 15s on prior to that and when I fitted the 17s it looked a lot lower. Still a bit like a 4x4 though!

I'd say some standard ph2 wheels would suit it well :)

R.I.P Clio
Im not looking to properly modify it to be honest, no real need to.
But some alloys is pretty much a must... I may look into these standard PH2 alloys, where can i get them from?
(PH2 = Phase 2?!?!)

Im not looking to properly modify it to be honest, no real need to.
But some alloys is pretty much a must... I may look into these standard PH2 alloys, where can i get them from? (PH2 = Phase 2?!?!)
Yeah - a few sets of ph2 wheels come up on here, not that expensive too. I sold a set for £100 a few months ago (with tyres!)

Lupo GTI
Yeah mate PH2 = Phase 2.
Depends on the size, there's some standard 172 15's and 16's for sale on here I think.

R.I.P Clio
Ok cool Ill keep an eye out for some wheels!!

Are there any simple mods I could do that you can think of?! Subtle but effective kinda stuff?! I dont really know much of anything when it comes to Clios!

R.I.P Clio
Basically what micp said would look good (if you understand any of it!)

Dont really understand lol,

I mean im not looking to modify the body etc, maybe just audio and simple interior mods like how do you replace interior bulbs, an how could i get footwells lights?!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice motor & welcome to CS :)

Mods are pretty-much covered above, Ph2 side strips/bullets, rear lights/bumper and a Cup Spoiler would look nice & subtle when all colourcoded.

Paint the wheeltrims :rasp: