ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio with matched inlet graph

E39 M5 & Corsa track
clio_inlet_graph.jpg

did a bit of work on the clio last night, people have always been saying the standard inlets are rubbish, very poor matching etc. so i took the liberty of finding a spare inlet and matching it, open it up to match the head etc...
to be honest i was impressed with the gain, but it matches what everyone else says.
i also added a new exhaust at the same time so i dont expect the gain to all be from the inlet!
as standard the car was:
166bhp 141lb ft
with matched inlet and cat back yozza sport system:
185bhp 156lb ft

E39 M5 & Corsa track
how accurate is our rolling road, well we calibrate it every 3 months.

however one run to the other was a few hours apart, the proof of there being a gain is still there, did 3 runs with no difference rather that just one run on each set up.

I didnt believe the gains would be anywhere near what they were,

53 Clio's & counting
even if the power isnt 100% accurate it doesnt take away from there was a good power gain there, i say fair play chap

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Same Dyno = Same Higher/Lower readings so the Difference should still be Pretty accurate

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I've never denied it, Might try and get some bought and fitted when the Cambelt gets done, Maybe add some of those Hill Power Gaskets aswell for good measure

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Could now bring competition on AWT to Bring th price of there Inlets down, £117.50 from Jam-Sport I believe,

Likely to place an Order at some point me thinks :)

E39 M5 & Corsa track
well as can be seen above it works well with a ported inlet! i should have done a run with the exhaust and one with exhaust and inlet, but i didnt have time and i wanted to go to bed!

exhaust fits really well tho, makes a change from some of the systems we see thru our workshop!

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Could now bring competition on AWT to Bring th price of there Inlets down, £117.50 from Jam-Sport I believe,

Likely to place an Order at some point me thinks :)

we are developing a range of kits for the clio, i am looking at being a proper trader on here so as not to step on anyones toes....

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds promising... Shame your so far away from me as I would be more than willing to have developement/tests done on my car :)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Quite near me :)

What other services do you offer? Can you do matched inlets now or are they still under development?

E39 M5 & Corsa track
i can do them now, i have an rs inlet being done as we speak.

what else do you want doing, anything from a basic service to ITB conversions or supercharger conversions etc...

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
the jamsport dyno was pretty spot on compared to another on my bro's c20xe corsa... broster, you know the one ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
What's the difference between these inlets and AWT's? or is it just the suspicious result lol :S

RS RIP
^^ none ?

Matched is matched i'm guessing

Nice results !

Before a cat , after no cat ?

Last edited:
  Ph1
I can sell you some water. It'll make your penis grow to 20'' AND can also be used to float your boat!!

100 quid to you + vat - deal ??

Focus RS Mk1
Guys, im booked in to have my Clio 172 FF(52 plate) inlets matched.

Jamsport are doing a before and after run.

I have ITG panel filter and Ktec exhaust from CAT back. (with no centre silencer)

Power run will be done on this setup, then with matched inlets. This is being done in two weeks so results up soon :) should sort out whats what :)

Last edited: