ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Trio...

I had a dream about you/this car last night.

I was at your house and some bad guys came to steal it. You hid behind the sofa with your missus and Alfie and I had to stand in the hall and hand over the keys.

I was so upset over the whole ordeal that my Dad bought me one in RB. But I still wasn't happy because he wouldn't spec good seats or wheels so I sulked like a petulant child.

f**king ace old son. That rat van is actually quite cool. 172 valver. I cant blow enough smoke up your a-hole.

But, havent I seen that 200 around before though....? ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I was at your house and some bad guys came to steal it. You hid behind the sofa with your missus and Alfie and I had to stand in the hall and hand over the keys.

I was so upset over the whole ordeal that my Dad bought me one in RB. But I still wasn't happy because he wouldn't spec good seats or wheels so I sulked like a petulant child.

I have no words for this... :S

f**king ace old son. That rat van is actually quite cool. 172 valver. I cant blow enough smoke up your a-hole.

But, havent I seen that 200 around before though....? ;)

I haven't seen it since. BUT!! I have recently found out that he has a black roof. ffs. :(

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
clio love is strong,i am inspired to post not only my undying support but also the fruits of my own obsession within another showcase :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

You're weird.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I will another day.

Its full of kids toys and broken biscuits at the minute.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You say poor pictures, but you've managed to make the 200 look pretty decent. Maybe it's the lack of detail ;)

The ratvan - f**king love it, no other words for it, looks so much better now than it did slumped in the corner 9 months ago when I saw it. I can really imagine you smoking alone the road to work in it too! lol!

The Mk1 - Some one back a few pages said "bet the mk1's fun" or something similar, I'd bet it is too, but you never f**king drive it to find out :rasp:

The 200 - I actually really like it, and I have been increasingly tempted for £200 a month, to have one myself.

All in all, I'm impressed (that you actually took pictures)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The ratvan - f**king love it, no other words for it, looks so much better now than it did slumped in the corner 9 months ago when I saw it. I can really imagine you smoking alone the road to work in it too! lol!

It was strategically (sp) left under two massive trees so it could accumulate dirt. It worked. That s**t is like glue!!

Its brilliant to drive, I get all sorts of people beeping and waving! lol.

M2 Competition
The 200 looks fantastic mate! Love the colour and spec choice.

Are you getting a wrap for the roof? At a guess its cheaper that way than the Renault specced one?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The 200 looks fantastic mate! Love the colour and spec choice.

Are you getting a wrap for the roof? At a guess its cheaper that way than the Renault specced one?

Black roof isn't an option on the cup otherwise i'd have gone for it.

Vinyl is the only thing for it! lol.