ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio sport replica!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio sport
13c9c862.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
dont suppose you've still got the old bumpers n stuff, I'm considering making a 1.2 rep out of a 172 cup

The old owner of that is on here, Keano IIRC, banned now though. Needs to lose the angels then its spot on IMO.

clio sport
haha sure is mate kept it nice a clean i told him i would,its changing abit now clio 172 rear axle, bbs split rims camber, and rear cage got it all need to have a few days off work hehe

BMW E82 M Sport
Nice mate but imo the plate looks silly there, needs 2 be in the standard place with a 3/4 plate ;) Not into that splitter either

clio sport
haha fair play,, i would have had it there but thats the only place it can go the bumper recess is smoothed out lol

Looks good. Smart exhaust and I like the new wheels.

Suprising that I like it tbh, but its been modified tastefully (apart from the front plate)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ignore the sarcasm, un-needed at times! Cars awesome bud just change the headlights for some standards and get a shallower plate on the front (same width but not as deep) just so it doesnt over hang. Looks really clean with the shallow plate

AUDI A5 s-sline
Looks Awsome mate. It was keano's car that inspired me to get a Clio :). Wel your car now! :). Would try move the plate, shame the bumper is smoothed out! :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.