ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio RT :]

'91 Clio RT =D
ok here are the piccies of my 1991 clio RT the day I got it:

front.JPG

rear.JPG

front%20headlight.JPG

These are the photos after I put the black lexus lights on it:

clio%20lights.JPG

clio%20lights%20%282%29.JPG

clio%20lights%20%283%29.JPG

This is the photo of my car after I photoshopped it :)

myclio.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Craig :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
each to their own on the lights i guess.
PS looks kinda funky... but i wouldnt do it!

'91 Clio RT =D
it looks better in real life than the photo's make out. I will update this as I mod it :)

got some "clio RT" decals comming

Looks very tidy for the year, your not going to find many fans of the lights on here or the fact its a 5door.
Looks like its been well looked after though, I would get it as mint as possible, get the hair dryer out on the black trim under the windscreen and on the boot, should restore the colour. It would look very smart slammed on turbines.

Absolute bargain. First car?
The 1.4's are quite nippy, quicker than the newer 1.2 16v's thats for sure.

'91 Clio RT =D
yer its my first car, im 17 in october and i wanna make it my own :)

do you think the mk1 valver bonnet would look good on it :)

thanks mate

Craig

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice first motor

if it was mine, i would keep it simple... get some Ph2 valver bits on there and some turbines

a slight drop, clear repeaters, a silvervision bulb here and there.. done

ValverInBits
if it was mine, i'd loose the lexus lights.....quickly. Then sort it with some renault alloys running 195 width, then maybe start picking up a few valver bits for it.

'91 Clio RT =D
well im not going to lower it, as i havent got the dough or the knowledge to play with torsion bars. I like the lights :) they look better in real life. Im going to get some clear side repeaters and a 16v spoiler, Im going to get a vinyl that says "Clio RT" and put it down each side, in silver, im going to get some reno alloys for definate. Whats a silvervision bulb and turbines, there new to me.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

'91 Clio RT =D
ok mate cheers
turbines are the rims yer?

I liek the reno wheels in the first picture on that link.

there any 16" ones?

cheers :D

Last edited:
  '91 Clio RT =D
where can you get a set of turbines?
thing is, if i put loads of vavler stuff on it. It will seem like its a wannabe valver, and i dont want that.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Uh oh, your fucked. No one likes modified cars on here unless its turinis and coilovers.