ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio - pics

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B

hehe, makes turning easier tho lol

erm, k-tec spring -35 mm and loweringon bar at back 50mm

have 15" ph2 valver wheels, just desperately need tyres, so if anyone knows people id be very greatful

then just a zaust i think, only cost me 600 so cant justify much more........

leaky head gasket getting sorted this sat.

oh and wonder if any of you guys ca help me. the standard clio fuel tank up to 1.4 engine is 43 litres, the ones above being 50litres. now when i fill my car up it will only let me put in about 28 litres, and the gueage reas full, what could be happening?

matt

[Edited by mattrt on 03 August 2005 at 1:08pm]

oh and must apologise for incredibly bad typing, i sound dutch :)

oh and if you look at the 2nd pic you can see the crap apint on the bonnnet, thats traffic film remover that wasnt rinsed off, now i cant get it off. last time i take it through hand wash place, i paid a fiver too.

any tips on how to get it off?

and no replies saying with the sex toy because that would be lame.....heehee

[Edited by mattrt on 03 August 2005 at 1:16pm]

tbh keeping it simple is the best way to mod. Youre going the right way about it with the valver interior and wheels. Nice drop and exhaust, it should look good id only colourcode the eyebrows the mouldings tend to break the colour up on white cars, you dont want it looking like a fridge freezer on wheels.

sorry clio172 :)

yeah dont want to code it al, too much white. might just keep brown black, not sure yet, could spray em myself, like done to interior. the black goes with the black theme.

keep it simple, what you think to me spraying the reno badge black? or just using tint spray on it.?

and when i get money the wheels are being refurbed and powder coated matt black :)

[Edited by mattrt on 03 August 2005 at 4:48pm]