ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio (Phone Pics Though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only had this around 3 weeks now... so ill start from the beginning...

This is the car when i first got it...

IMG_0039.jpg

First Mod... New Spoiler... After Respray...

IMG_0043.jpg

On the Car:

IMG_0044.jpg

Next up was the full stainless exhaust (got a good deal on one so thought i might aswell get it done:

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Then I had tints done..

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Plans:
- 16" OZ Supertoursimo GT Wheels (Ordering them next week)
- Weitec or VMaxx Adjustable Coilovers (Ordering next week)
- Maybe respray all the plastic bumper strips n bullet, door handles etc to colour code
- Spray the Renault Badges and Clio Badge on the tailgate, Matt Black
- Either tint the rear lights or get some that are black already, not sure yet.
- Want to do something with the front grill, but not sure what! :S
- Then just little bits like painting the brake calipers (or get some new ones that are red lol)

Im not doing anything engine wise, i dont see the point on this car, i need it to be quite good with petrol as i cover alot of miles!

Thanks for looking!

C

Cupster

Get rid of those terrible hubs and ride dirty on the black stealies imo. :approve:

where would i get an rs grill from? and what price am i looking at?
also, Cupster, im ordering my wheels next week so i havent got to put up with them much longer lol!!!

clio ph2
rs grill form renault mate part numbers kickin about on the forum sumwere think there like £40 look great tho

the rs grills are £50 should be a nice car when its done are you geting the wheels black as wel
no, i was going to get the black Supertourismo's (with the red lettering) but they were ridiculously expensive (for 15" they were £700 without lockers or delivery), but ive found a company that sell the silver ones alot cheaper (£680 for 16" with lockers, delivery and Toyo tyre upgrade (instead of budget tyres)).

May get them resprayed matt black after so long, but not any time soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.