ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Cup Project. From Purchase to Present day...

RB 197
It looks incredible mate!

A really clean example and i'm rather jealous (wish i had a tad more money to put towards pieces for mine)

Carry on keeping it that way, subtle, yet effective! She's a beaut :)

172 CUP
AWESOME!!!
This has to be one of the best looking cup's about.
Ive just bought a 172 cup and I am that impressed with it I was going to buy a trophy but after looking at your project and I am going to spend some time and money on the cup.
Every credit to ya, and keep up the good work

EP3 Civic Type R
Thanks everyone for the really kind comments.

Hope to see some of you at FCS this year :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Hi bloor- sorry for taking so long to reply- It's the Yozza road exhaust I think and took about 4 days to come! It's possibly the nicest sounding exhaust I've had on a car.... and I've had too many to remember!

Few updated pictures- The night before FCS I decided to get some bike wheel tape that I'd have a while and trial fit it on one wheel -I stepped back and thought it looked pretty good, so I carried on, stuck the tape on properly and laquered it all on- It's still stuck fast now and matches the mondial blue pretty much perfectly!

IMG_2790copy.jpg

BorderIMG_2722copy.jpg

IMG_2653copy.jpg

And then one scanned picture (hence poor quality) from The French Car Show-

rocktrack.jpg

182 trackday racer
Thats a very good looking car! The only thing I dont quite like is the silver in the side and front badges. Color match these in same antracite color as the headlight surroundings and it will be stunning.

R27, Deep Black
Was just thinkin to myself that you had spoiled the car IMO by painting the wheels gloss black until i saw the pictures of the lip of the alloys being painted blue! Niceee!..

EP3 Civic Type R
Thats a very good looking car! The only thing I dont quite like is the silver in the side and front badges. Color match these in same antracite color as the headlight surroundings and it will be stunning.

They are white mate- White wheel diamonds, front diamonds and bullet text :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Realised I haven't updated this in so long, so here goes.... nothing to exciting, but she's mine all the same haha!

Flew through the MOT 2 weeks ago and had a full service. I'm just enjoying owning and driving the Cup at the moment :)

The car looks like this now- not much change... but a carbon diamond and a change of bullets, as well as a private numberplate....

IMG_4200-1.jpg

IMG_4201-1.jpg

Original paint still holding up very well!

IMG_4203-1-1.jpg

IMG_4204-1-1.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

Most recently I've added some 3M Carbon interior bits (all trimmed myself) and I've also trimmed the A-pillars in genuine Alcantara...

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

Half tempted to get some new wheels to give it a new look.... hmmm! Cheers for looking as always folks!