ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 in Total Vauxhall Magazine!!!!!! Pics Pics

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I helped out Dylan (Mcraeslovechild) on here with a Migweb Black mountain/brecon beacons drive about 7 weeks ago, i went along in the 182 to assist with getting all cars around the 140 mile route without anyone getting lost.

Dylan phones me today to tell me my motors in Total vauxhall mag:eek::approve:

Nipped out to buy it and heres the feature

1111xw1.jpg

2222nj7.jpg

3333ki7.jpg

4444kn5.jpg

Dylan with the BLACK MOUNTAIN ANCIENT SCROLL MAP which has been handed down through generations of mad welsh bast-rd drivers!!

5555vy7.jpg

6666qw6.jpg

Me in the striped polo top.
7777xl1.jpg

8888ei1.jpg

comments welcome....................................................................................Gary:D

C

clvs2222

thats awsome buddy, i shall tell chris thats he's made yet another mag! lol

C

clvs2222

that looks abit overprice dylan.

i just looked at your car on piston head, its valued around the 3k area?! :S how much will you get with trade in?

320d
Its good that the vaxuhall fanboys respect the handling of the Renault sports. They put priorities towards boost and power, where as renault go for handling rather than out and out power.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
The clio put on a good show for the vauxhall lads, had a few nods of approval from the lads on how well the clio goes and handles:approve:

Family Bus
Haha Nice one!!

Least there was a decent(ish) comment about the Clio for once.

Anyone Ive spoken to with a Vauxhall usually just mocks it tbh!

Nice feature anyway!

astra coupe on coilovers
welldone mate thought id seen the car before when i bought the magazine :) and as for people saying lol at the nova redtops will give clios a run for there money :)

welldone mate thought id seen the car before when i bought the magazine :) and as for people saying lol at the nova redtops will give clios a run for there money :)

Sorry to bump old post. My old 1.6 16v Nova would sit alongside my 172 All day long. My old 2.0 16v would kill most Clio's all day long...

Until it came to the twisties. Mine had sorted suspension and handled bloody well for what they were. But the 1*2's move the game on by light years.

What roads did you go on? Havent driven round the beacons. I tend to spend time in the black mountains...

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Sorry to bump old post. My old 1.6 16v Nova would sit alongside my 172 All day long. My old 2.0 16v would kill most Clio's all day long...

Until it came to the twisties. Mine had sorted suspension and handled bloody well for what they were. But the 1*2's move the game on by light years.

What roads did you go on? Havent driven round the beacons. I tend to spend time in the black mountains...

A4069 and many more tbh, the drive is 140 miles long:approve: