ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cleee-O

S23

The Cleee-O
thinking about it, i still need to sort the yellow fog light covers out, and adjust the coilies until im 100% happy with them,

sounds like you have your work really cut out there, good luck!

people from my area are convoying up, i meant alone in my car, hate driving to shows alone, plus i dont really know people from my area that well :(

Yea man, just had a write in your thread. In the words of Keith Lemon it looks 'Bang Tidy!' :rasp:. Yea man, always work to the wire whether it's Uni, going to Work or the Cleee-O :D. Ah that's fair enough. I personally love driving up to things by myself, means I can crank the music up full tilt without worrying about my passengers ear drums :rasp:. Also means you can sing into the steering wheel (if you want to that is :)) Haha.

S23

The Cleee-O
Just been having a play on fotoshop with an old foto. Pleased with how it came out, makes me happy to think that Cleee will look like this again on Sunday! Also cannot wait to show her to all you lot and the rest of FCS. Looking forward to the day in general. So yea, just a shot to show you what you can all expect. Look forward to seeing a load of you there :)

cleeerollingbw.jpg

More poke than viagr
Yea man, just had a write in your thread. In the words of Keith Lemon it looks 'Bang Tidy!' :rasp:. Yea man, always work to the wire whether it's Uni, going to Work or the Cleee-O :D. Ah that's fair enough. I personally love driving up to things by myself, means I can crank the music up full tilt without worrying about my passengers ear drums :rasp:. Also means you can sing into the steering wheel (if you want to that is :)) Haha.

lmao i know what you mean ;) :rasp:

Just out of interest, what photoshop do you use? I really want to try it but never done it before.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Tom CS3 or 4 is your bet as their the most up to date versions of the programme! expencive unless you can get someone to get you a copy!

More poke than viagr
Ahh yeah ive heard about expensive photoshops, i was also told about paint.net or something? Do you know of any good free ones lol? Thanks.

Sorry to have a conversation in your thread shaun :eek:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172

hmm, i may have to make a CD for the drive lol.

hows the work going?? coming along i hope??

im ready apart from cleaning, and im not sure to what extent to do it :(.

Some nice grey clouds mean the SRP may stay in the bottle.

S23

The Cleee-O
lmao i know what you mean ;) :rasp:

Just out of interest, what photoshop do you use? I really want to try it but never done it before.

I always manage to keep myself amused as I drive anyway, Ha! I use CS4 dude. But I use it for my Uni course daily so that's why I spent so much on it. Was £300 for the package I got :eek: lol.

Tom CS3 or 4 is your bet as their the most up to date versions of the programme! expencive unless you can get someone to get you a copy!

Yea man, they are pricey aren't they. Rather the student rate though :rasp:

Ahh yeah ive heard about expensive photoshops, i was also told about paint.net or something? Do you know of any good free ones lol? Thanks.

Sorry to have a conversation in your thread shaun :eek:

The other one (didn't get on with it myself though I have to be honest, but I was already used to Photoshop) is GIMP. lol @ the name, but apparently you can get a skin for it that turns it into Photoshop pretty much. Plus it's totally free to download. Give it a whirl anyway :) Ha, conversations are cool man don't worry about it. lolz :D

hmm, i may have to make a CD for the drive lol.

hows the work going?? coming along i hope??

im ready apart from cleaning, and im not sure to what extent to do it :(.

Some nice grey clouds mean the SRP may stay in the bottle.

I've got some varied playlists for my drive, June's playlist already done, Dubstep, Pop, Rock, Chart...Ha, I'm a mooosic who re though :rasp: . I'm not even back in the country yet dude! Don't get back til like 6, lol. Fair play, get it all done! I'm going for it...even though it will be pitch black when I get round to cleaning mine! :D . Ha, I need to learn how to use SRP and schtuff. Will just be sticking with my normal wax, seems to give a good shine though and a mirror finish :D

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
hats off to you if you get it done pal! would offer a hand if i lived anywhere near you,

but ill just lay in till about 1, give her a quick clean then go to bed ready for the morning :D

S23

The Cleee-O
hats off to you if you get it done pal! would offer a hand if i lived anywhere near you,

but ill just lay in till about 1, give her a quick clean then go to bed ready for the morning :D

It'll be done mate, don't you worry. I know it's tight but I know it's more than possible :D. lol. Ha, cheers dude. In fairness though I always end up swearing and shouting quite a lot when doing stuff to my car, so it's always best if I'm away from others :rasp:.

Ha! You lazy bugger, I'll probably be out waxing at that time :D

More poke than viagr
Shaun, was nice to meet you yesterday and to finally see the bus! Looked awesome mate.

Just before i left i came over and parked next to you to get some snaps too.

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

And measured ground clearance, we were exactly the same! :approve:

Mine:
DSC00536.jpg

Yours:
DSC00537.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
Shaun, was nice to meet you yesterday and to finally see the bus! Looked awesome mate.

Just before i left i came over and parked next to you to get some snaps too.

Yea man, was nice to meet you to, had a good chat :). Ha, yea dude yours looked good in the metal too :D . The fotos are good man. :) . Same height! Wish I'd lowered down the front to it's normal level now ;). Nahhh, I'm just happy I managed to drive all the way up and back without touching my sump :)

looked very nice at fcs mate. :D

Just proves 5 doors can look cool!

Cheers man, I saw yours looked sick! Glad you liked it though, was a bit worried about bringing it. Thinking people wouldn't like it in person. Means a lot man :D . I was searching for you to meet you and that...bit hard when you don't know what someone looks like though :rasp: .

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
no worries mate, keep up the hard work. I was in a white t with grey cargo's and white and mint grenn air max's on. lol.

S23

The Cleee-O
no worries mate, keep up the hard work. I was in a white t with grey cargo's and white and mint grenn air max's on. lol.

Will do man, I'm feeling change with it though. :) A day at FCS makes me remember how I used to drive my car a lot harder, without the fear of it breaking. :(. But I'll see how long that thought lasts :D lol, can't say I spotted you man. Was more busy looking at women then men :rasp:. Will see you at the next event/show hopefully though :). I was in a white puma shirt, large black spikey hair, dark blue jeans and grey and purple Nike Dunk 2.0's with pink laces. Just so you know ;) Ha.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
lol i think i may of seen you. did you have a camera around your neck?
but yer ill make sure i see you at the next event.

More poke than viagr
lmao, thats how i recognised you shaun, your hair! :rasp: Then again i think my big fluffy barnet stood out aswell lol :rasp: :eek:

I think im lowering mine again during the summer, only got 4 threads left, but ill still go down lol.

ZED TEA
what coilovers did you guys get? and tom do you know any good bodywork shops for colourcoding in our area? :)

More poke than viagr
I think we're all running v-maxx coileys, S23, Tommy and I, but correct me if im wrong.

Drobbly, i think you'd be best to ask Tommy about bodyshops because i dont really know any lol. I did the lil bit of colour coding with my old man

S23

The Cleee-O
lol i think i may of seen you. did you have a camera around your neck?
but yer ill make sure i see you at the next event.

Ha! That was actually me! :D lol. Good spot man :rasp:. Yea next show will have a chat and that :).

lmao, thats how i recognised you shaun, your hair! :rasp: Then again i think my big fluffy barnet stood out aswell lol :rasp: :eek:

I think im lowering mine again during the summer, only got 4 threads left, but ill still go down lol.

Ha, my most distinctive feature is my hair :rasp:. Yea man, yours stood out too. lol. Ah cool man, just remember what I said about how much it is to replace a sump though!

what coilovers did you guys get? and tom do you know any good bodywork shops for colourcoding in our area? :)

I think we're all running v-maxx coileys, S23, Tommy and I, but correct me if im wrong.

Drobbly, i think you'd be best to ask Tommy about bodyshops because i dont really know any lol. I did the lil bit of colour coding with my old man

Yea Tom's right dude, I use V-Maxx's for mine. Been pretty happy with them, only thing I would say is buy a decent C-Spanner cause the one they give you is shocking! It's made of cheese and doesn't grip right. I'll be buying a new one later cause I've had enough of it. lol.

S23

The Cleee-O
Well, had a brilliant time at FCS. Was nackered after my 36 hour day and 500 odd miles. lol. But was well worth it :D.

So here's some fotos :D.

Down the local car park at 10pm to fit the Steffs back on and deck it down. Finished at 12.30 :eek:

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

Then it looked like this...

DSC02126.jpg

So then I was out cleaning it and getting it ready a bit more at 2.30am :D.

And then at the show, here's some that other people have taken (thank you :D)

BIFCAIDS:
IMG_8299copy.jpg

IMG_8303copy.jpg

original boy racer:
4696932649_24fa8bd067_b.jpg

cliosport667:
4696773578_7a1de29cf0_b.jpg

DazJ:
30697_416902796920_708971920_5008717_2689880_n.jpg

Adz:
4696813800_1256174422_b.jpg

Will put mine up that I took in a bit cause I need to edit them first. If anyone has any fotos of mine that aren't in here or you know of please put them in :D. Hope you lot liked seeing it anyway :) Was nice to talk to a load of you.

ZED TEA
cheers for the response guys, ill look into the V-maxx collys then and keep looking for a decent body shop in the coventry area, getting more tempted to do it myself though,ow and i loved your cars at FCS looked extremely nice :), made me continue doing my car. cheers :)

S23

The Cleee-O
cheers for the response guys, ill look into the V-maxx collys then and keep looking for a decent body shop in the coventry area, getting more tempted to do it myself though,ow and i loved your cars at FCS looked extremely nice :), made me continue doing my car. cheers :)

lol. No worries mate, more than happy to help. If I can help with anything else, give us a holla :). Cheers for the compliment dude, was quite happy with how it looked. Wanted more done for the show, and the front to be down more at it's usual height. But I did it in the dark so I was happy. Ha. :D

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glad to see she's looking well again! Looks mint in Adz's picture :approve:

S23

The Cleee-O
Glad to see she's looking well again! Looks mint in Adz's picture :approve:

Cheers man :D Yea, was pretty happy with her for the show :). Will get some more fotos up later which I did, quite happy with them :) New whimmmzzz will be happening over the summer though :D

S23

The Cleee-O
Thought I'd put some more fotos up. Ha. Well, got a pretty sweet deal on the Steffs, so they will be going to a good home this month (hopefully). The Cleee-O looks like it does in the fotos again, no rocking the steelies for me anymore! Roll on PayDay and the new whimmmzzz. Here's some fotos though of the current look you know before it all changes :)

The drive back from FCS:

IMG_7640.jpg

IMG_7647.jpg

IMG_7648.jpg

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7663.jpg

And the day after:

IMG_7672.jpg

IMG_7683.jpg

IMG_7686.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

IMG_7693.jpg

IMG_7700.jpg

IMG_7706.jpg

IMG_7711.jpg

And a rolling shot, which I love!

rollin.jpg

Hope you like, I know some of you will probably be bored of seeing no actual progress lately, but it will be happening soon :cool:. Hope you like!

More poke than viagr
Cant wait to see what you've got planned! How long till it all comes together?...hopefully still be around here lol

S23

The Cleee-O
Cant wait to see what you've got planned! How long till it all comes together?...hopefully still be around here lol

Good good :). Umm, hopefully most should be done this next month or so, but want it all done (well most of my extensive list lol) done by the end of the year. Main visual schtuff soon though :) Yea man, keep around :D

Is the West Quay in the background?

Yeppp! Think it worked quite well, maybe will do it again but with less cars in the car park next time though. Ha.

S23

The Cleee-O
ive only seen this once in the flesh! wee need a meet! :lolup:

Ahhh! Ello mate, you PM'ed me on Wheel Whooooores didn't you? :)

This has came a long way! A bold project, a credit to you sir!

Thanks a lot mate, I like to think that it has as well. Means a lot :)

any update on this yet??

Nothing concrete yet...but here goes. :D

Yea, not much has happened to the Cleee-O recently. I'll show you what I have done though (admitidly nothing much though). The plan was to get the new whimmmz sorted last month, but muggings here forgot that it was insurance time again :(. So hopefully this month! Ha.

Anyway...

First thing that happened was my splitter broke.

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

So to make it drivable for a day I fixed it. But at this point I wasn't JDM enough to own any cable ties, so electrical tape did the job! :)

IMG_0090.jpg

But then I was JDM enough and bought some colour matching cable ties and an electric drill :D

IMG_7739.jpg

Then it was my mates 20th birthday so we had a little party and also some party bags (retro spec I know). And inside said party bags were some stickers! So I got pirated up :)

IMG_0145.jpg

Also got a new sticker for the front window (another little group that I'm part of).

IMG_0148.jpg

Then just gave it a clean and that.

IMG_0153.jpg

Then I finally got around to fitting my tow strap after it sitting in my door card for the last 3 months. lol

IMG_0172.jpg

And here is just some other random pictooores that you may all like :).

IMG_7726.jpg

IMG_7716.jpg

IMG_7770.jpg

Found a Clio that was EXACTLY the same as mine when I got it and it looks a fair amount different :D

IMG_7884.jpg

IMG_7886.jpg

And then had a random meet with some mates and got some cool new fotos :)

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

IMG_7857.jpg

IMG_7873.jpg

IMG_7899.jpg

So yea, not much has happened really. But I haven't touched the sump yet! So all things are goood. Hopefully new wheels this month, but with everything that's happening in my private life who knows! Haha. Hope you like :)

More poke than viagr
Looking good matey, cant wait to see the new whimz!

I finally smashed the sump on mine lol :dapprove: 2 days before i was going to sell it!