ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clean odyssey ph1

BlackGold 182
well i got my ph1 on wednesday nice, i actually prefer driving it to the berg, day off today so clayed it and sprayed the inlet etc too, didnt get chance to polish or wax it but will do it properly another day

6946774581_a98e8ab6fd_b.jpg

P1010202 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6946771531_73efa1a1f8_b.jpg

P1010207 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6946769781_5f2a734396_b.jpg

P1010206 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6800659834_004c26813b_b.jpg

P1010204 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6800666210_1546d7440e_b.jpg

P1010208 by Kieran.., on Flickr

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why did you buy that? Seems likea bit of a step backwards to me. :S

BlackGold 182
It is a step backwards but was to put money towards house deposit.

And yeaa it's simple mask up the rest of engine bay and use newspaper and I just used silver brake caliper paint, doesn't take no time at all

BlackGold 182
I agree, I prefer driving this to the ph2 10x more. This isn't going to be modded as such little things here and there and just tidied up.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If I were to do it again .. Matched inlets.. cupra splitter.. decent coil's.. done, until the brakes needed doing then upgrade to Brembo's/braided lines etc.

Enjoy !! :D

Bring it to North Weald on the 17th :eek:

It is a step backwards but was to put money towards house deposit.

And yeaa it's simple mask up the rest of engine bay and use newspaper and I just used silver brake caliper paint, doesn't take no time at all

How come you didn't just take it off and do it? The time it takes to mask everything up you coulda undone the bolts and unclipped all the stuff :)

120d M Sport
Seemed like a good honest car this one, was gonna buy it but another one came up at a similar price more local to me.

You're not messing about I see, new plates and engine bits sprayed already! Nice work. Pleased with the car?

120d M Sport
Good stuff mate...it seemed like it had a lot of recent work done on it so I'm not suprised.

I picked one up at £1250 and same as you I'm amazed at how solid it seems for so little money. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

BlackGold 182
I can't get it off :( trying to get a day off on a weekend when it's my weekend in is impossible! I'll get to one eventually though!!

Ph2 1.2, Ph1 172
nice odyssey that mate.... makes me want to put the ph1 rears back on mine and give mine a good clean haha

197 Albi S11AND
Nice to see another odyssey ph1 and local! I'm from sittingbourne but always around Medway a step backward? I prefere a phase 1s I've gone from ph1 1.2 to ph2 1.2 to 172 cup to ph1 172 to ph2 172 to ph2 172 to a ph1 172 I've had 7 clips in total and cars in between yet always come back to a Clio

Mike