ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cars New Name Badges

Got some new plates for my 18th and final got round to taking some pictures. The plates a cheap temp ones as i cant decide what to do with them.... im really tempted by 3/4 plates.
any suggestions?

Image065.jpg

Image078.jpg

and some others as i gave her a bit of a clean this evening.

Image067.jpg

Image076.jpg

Thanks, Ben.

1.6 16v
Exactly the same as my first car, apart from the mods :)

Looks ace tbh fella! Really like the 172 Rims

Steve

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Laguna splitter and bobs your monkhouse.

Very tidy car indeed. :)

30mm on pro lines.... id like to get the front a bit lower though.

thanks guys... a splitter is the top of the list once the bank account looks stronger.

PH-QUICK
fair enough, you want to get a meggy splitter on, silvatech bulbs and some old fogs from the scrappy, all that for £50 will make the front 10x better, best cheap mods ive done.

fair enough, you want to get a meggy splitter on, silvatech bulbs and some old fogs from the scrappy, all that for £50 will make the front 10x better, best cheap mods ive done.

cant agree more. ive got some foggies sat in the garage, just need the time to fit and wire up! you got a pic of the front end, im undecided on what splitter to buy?

love the 172 alloys, looking good fella

thanks mate.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Neat mods. Splitter will make a huge difference. Clear side repeaters should be on the list too
thumbsup.gif

Nissan 350z
^Colour coded mirrors & a set of front fogs too. Then leave it.

In regards to colour coded mirrors. Is this something you have to DIY as all the Mk2 Ph1's have standard grey plastic ones.

Or is this a matter of finding some Ph2 mirrors (i thought they were electric tho?) and fitting them?

thanks for all your comments:)

colour coded mirrors is a mod ive been looking into... a hopefully a weekend D.I.Y job soon when i get some more time.

when the money situation im definitely after a splitter and possibly a 172 rear bumper. i havent thought of RS side skirts... has anyone got some pics of a standard ph1 (bumper wise) with skirts?