ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car goes Tuesday

German Barge

Its pretty much sold now, and wantawilliams will be the new owner for those that wish to know.

He is picking it up tuesday evening, so time to sort myself out some wheels lol (1.1 fiesta here i come :oops:)

Really want to say how much i have enjoyed this car - its the car i wanted since i was 17, and said to myself i will have one, and now im selling it - just seems mad.... The chances are, like Adams_16v, and Mehdi, ill come back to one again some time...

The way things are looking i may even be staying in the club with a new project car, and have already been talking to Andy GDI, and Mark @ Ritchspeed about possible "enhancements" lol....

Will keep you posted on developments come tuesday!!

Want to wish the new owner of my car all the best, and i hope you can take it that one step further... :D

WATCH THIS SPACE.............