ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car before and after new wheels :)

clio 182 ff
i bought my car a couple of months ago as a near stanard 182 with lowering springs and an exhaust. since then ive added black diamond brakes all round, decat and full polybush kit for the front. heres some pics with the 182 wheels. and then some to follow with the turbines on which i love!

looking for peoples opinions on the wheels and the car, im open to criticism. take into account im getting coilovers and spacers next week for the turbines which will just finish them off.

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0349.jpg

DSCF0345.jpg

and with the turbines
DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0354.jpg

DSCF0352.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

and thats them all. let me know what you all think

clio 182 ff
yes it was cheap at trax. wasnt deliberate for the pictures or out. thanks i think they look good to.
plans are to strip it out and cage it

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i love turbines!

but im gna wait till the lows and wides come out before passing my opinion!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Kinda cool, but it looks a bit weird. not sure why.

I'd find some centre caps and space them out a fair bit.

clio 182 ff
think im gna get some 6mm spacers. thanks for the opinions. i want some centre caps but they are so hard to find!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have a set, but they're attatched to some turbines and tyres...

;)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great.

I like the turbines with the covers for some reason.

And as mentioned it would look better with spacers but I think 6mm won't be enough.

2005 clio 182
I've got turbines on my phase 1,they do look a lot better when the cars lowered,mines lowered 40mm,it's nice to mix a bit of old school Clio in there,they look better without the centrecaps.

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
How did you get your turbines over the front brakes? Ive got a mk1 clio with 172 widetrack and 172 brakes and have been told turbines wont fit over the brakes???

Fiesta ST-3
Glad to see you're putting them to good use already mate. I think they look awesome :)

Will probably suit the 182 slightly better with 195's instead of the 165's. Also, I would go 15mm a corner minimum on the spacers.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
More lowz needed!
I had to put my non-sport on its hoop before it looked baller.