ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Burberry Fiesta

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
Before you all start thinking "What a Chav!", you're halfway there!

I'm running a Neds and Emos theme night at my students union at the end of this month. I had a brainwave and thought, why not use a chavvy car to promote it?, why not use a burberry car!?

So I set out to find a car for under £100, and I actually got one.

Brought down from aberdeen. MOT till end of the month, tax till end of April. No real problems running. Nothing amazing though. What else can you expect for £100?

Anyway, here it is, my very own burberry fiesta. I might put it on ebay once the events over. What do you think?

Before...

Driveway got a bit full...

First the stripes....

Masking...

Spraying begins...

Pulling off the tape...

The Result!

haha looks ace

i think you should paint the steelies chrome/gold, wont cost you much but will look alot better

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
That is amazing that would sell for alot with the people around where i live haha, yer you got to get those plastic spinners and like some typical chav things lol.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Haha good effort!

Yeah, chrome effect spinning hub caps from Halfords will finish it off.

I think if you sorted the bumpers out, either continue the look on them or spray black to match the stripes, you'd make a profit selling it on ebay.

ITB'd 182...
Exactly!

When in The Port daily i am starting to get a slight tendancy for the burb...

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Seriously, when you're done with it, please PM me. I will buy it off you.

Don't kill it in the meantime please - I am 100% serious about buying it!! (On my life!)

Cheers, Baggers.