ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Bro's BG 182

MINI FJCW
Just thought id post a few pictures of my brothers BG 182. Hes done a few bits to it, so comments and criticism welcome.

Also hes very interested in an exhaust (Full system), and a Milltek has tickled his fancy, so could anyone give any reviews or good/bad points of the exhaust, and where its best to purchase from?

Cheers!

Nice BG, How long before he gets pulled with that plate though haha?

Also black front diamond makes it look like its been nicked and there isnt one..

MINI FJCW
Nice BG, How long before he gets pulled with that plate though haha?

Also black front diamond makes it look like its been nicked and there isnt one..

Lol, funny you should say that, he had it on his old car for about 2 years, and didnt get stopped once, but i suppose there more strict now.

Yeah i see what you mean from the pictures, but in the flesh, does make a big difference.

Keep them coming!

MINI FJCW
Yeah that is a little scuff, was like that when he bought the car, only had it a couple of months. Looking to get that sorted soon though!

172 Cup
Not a Fan of the F1 team stickers to be honest they dont belong on that model! but each to their own